@Beachyblonde sent a beautiful beach at sunrise

1 Like

Group 2 has been mailed!

1 Like

Group 3 leaving as well!!

1 Like

may i join 4 in the water position?

1 Like

Group #1 received from @TwasBrillig , an engineer’s water card of hydraulic mining in Denali National Park. Some friends drove to Alaska this summer and had an awesome time at Denali. I’d like to go someday too!

3 Likes

Group 1 :sweat_drops::ocean::droplet:and 2 :panda_face::tiger::dromedary_camel: will go out tomorrow!

2 Likes

Group 1 - received a cool and refreshing image of snow-capped mountains and an ice-melt river - perfect for the 90 degree day we’re having! Thanks @Beachyblonde

1 Like

I’ll join group 11, please.

1 Like

Group 3
@CrimsonKing of course you’d send one of these birds :joy: thanks. Crazy that you are almost out of them

3 Likes

Group 3
@uconn - Pileated Woodpecker, thank you! I really enjoy these cards, the art is great and the cards are so durable! Love the bird stamps.

1 Like

:recycle: Updated!

I’d like to join Groups 9 (Marine Life) and 12 (Flowers) please. Thank you!

1 Like

:recycle: Welcome to the RR, @DCMdVa! :grin:

I’d love to join Group 9! Got some new cards & stickers that want to be mailed :grin:

Group 3 - First card incoming from @uconn !! Very beautiful black and white photo of penguins with all the bird stamps! So funny that there is a US stamp to commemorate Canada? I had never seen it!! The Sesame Street made me laugh :joy: Wait 'til you see my bird stamps!

2 Likes

Cards for Group 6 are leaving this weekend!

1 Like

Received

Group 2
@Beachyblonde sent the Wine Dog Haas, a Yellow Labrador who loves to sleep! I’m surprised they got a photo of his eyes open, haha. Dogs are great, love my little chihuahua, the corgi is my husband’s dog, hehe. Thanks Whit!

Group 3
@ellistrations sent a variegated parakeet, thank you Barbara! He’s so colorful. We have some fat squirrels around here. They love to eat the nuts from pecan tree out back. I find the skins and shells all over my backyard, haha.

@uconn sent a Northern Flicker, thank you James! It looks like a type of woodpecker, I’ll google it later haha. Agreed, boo to the stamp increase and also yay to a new RR. The bird stamps are awesome, hehe.

Thank you everyone!

2 Likes

Add me to group 9 please

Group 3
@ellistrations we’ve been getting more eagles in CT, especially on the Connecticut River
Thanks for this one and the bonus thank you card

1 Like

Group 1
I’ve received two awesome postcards from @salemhouse and @TwasBrillig Thank you both!!

3 Likes

Group 6 - I sent out all my cards today!

Also received this awesome card from @CrimsonKing - thank you so much! I love the view and horses :heart_eyes: I will also be heading to Lassen next month so I am looking forward to that. Hope you’re enjoying summer too!

2 Likes

:recycle: Updated!