[RR] NA Colors RR 🌈

Purple-20
@Angeldreamer sent me a nice purple Santa! I think Santa looks good in this color with flowers in his hair. :slight_smile:

Please sign me up for Red-21

purple 20—Thanks @AccentOnHakes for the very sparkly purple glitter card!!! I am in the same boat as you…I think I really need new glasses as I find myself squinting an awful lot :frowning: making appointments seems to hard these days.

I actually just had my appointment yesterday! They said my prescription actually went down a bit :open_mouth: They said manufacturers and labs are currently running behind due to COVID, so it will take about 3 weeks to get my new glasses.

1 Like

B/W-20 is in the mail.

May I join Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green please :smiley:

Rainbow :rainbow: @AccentOnHakes sends a painted chicken statue in Miami. i think I would climb up there for a good photo opportunity.

Can I join Groups Red-21, Yellow-21, and Green-21?

I’d like to join Red-21 and Yellow-21. :blush:

Rainbow-20 is in the mail, too :mailbox_with_mail: :smiley:

Cards for Red-21 will go out tomorrow. :postbox:

Updates:

Purple-20

• @iwritedeb an Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest postcard in the sunset. I love these old trees so much. 4000 years is a long time! I hope your case is going well.

B/W-20

• @kyvintage what a fun Japanese art. Thank you for your compliment; postcarding is a way for me to get some of my creative energies out in the papercrafting department. I have not been scrapbooking for quite some time, so postcarding is a way for me to use my paper supplies (washi tape, stickers, and markers, at least! :stuck_out_tongue:)

Rainbow-20

• @kyvintage What a neat rainbow smiley face card. Is there a second meaning behind the pacifier? I feel like it’s possibly a drug reference (though it seems to be an older card)? I’m constantly surprised by what kids do/ symbolize for drugs these days… you learn a lot in psychiatry. Anyway-neat design! :rainbow:
1 Like

Rainbow-20
@kyvintage A cool rainbow yin yang! I like cooking AND eating, but I also love it when other people cook for me. I bet your husband appreciates it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was wondering about that, the card came in a bag of second hand cards and it was definitely :rainbow: so I used it.

1 Like

Rainbow-20: received from @AccentOnHakes a really beautiful flower + rainbow photography photo. I toooootally identify with growing up with Sunwukong, especially those story cassette tapes.

Red-21
All cards going out today!

Rainbow-20 : received from @kyvintage a rainbow marble photo (?) art card. V cool and surrealist.

My cards for Rainbow-20 and B&W-20 were picked up yesterday! :slight_smile:

Cards for Black & White 20 and Rainbow 20 in the mailbox today (which means heading out to all of you tomorrow being that it’s Sunday.)

Can I join Green-21 please?

Add me to Yellow please.

Rainbow 20 is in the mail tomorrow. I have received:

@AccentOnHakes sent an Eric Carle rainbow seahorses card. I am not good at climbing, but climbing gyms are so fun to visit.
@serifluous sent a ‘prism bear’ card from Callifornia. I definitely need to up my music game and lessen my true crime podcast game or I am gonna be a paranoid mess this winter, haha!

1 Like