[RR] Alternative Monthly RR - January to June 2023

Cards went out today!

1 Like

Cards 1-3 are ready to go tomorrow.

Today was very filled with postcards. Phew! Everyoneā€™s cards will be going out with tomorrowā€™s mail. I had so much fun making them for everyone.

3 Likes

January cards all sent!
Garry

1 Like

All cards sent today

1 Like

Cards 5, 6, and 7 will go out tomorrow.

There already are groups that have a 10 number. This is an alternate to an existing group of 30. Perhaps it should just be a different type of group with smaller numbers.

My postcards are in the mail!

1 Like

Cards 8, 9, and 10 will depart tomorrow.

I bow to you lovely and brilliant overachievers who send 17 cards and triumphantly drop the mic within a day or two of receiving addresses.

Received a lovely Georgia Oā€™Keeffe from @Hazygirl today with what is my first washi tape stripe on the back. I can definitely see the appeal of that phenomenon! Happy New Year right back to you, lady.

1 Like

You are a wonder. I canā€™t wait to get mine but admit to feeling a lot of pressure to make yours great. (just kidding, itā€™ll be fun)

1 Like

Im currently working on all the cards :slight_smile: Iā€™m in awe of people who are so fast to write them all :slight_smile:
My ocd wonā€™t let me mail them off, until I wrote all of them! Otherwise Iā€™m scared Iā€™ll forget one :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

Cards 11, 12, 13, and 14 are ready to go tomorrow.

Iā€™m new here and so happy to be making friendsšŸ˜. I canā€™t wait to get mine from you! Iā€™ll have to save an extra special one for you next monthšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

To everyone worrying about not being quick enoughā€¦

I havenā€™t written a single card yet!!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

All of my cards will be going out in tomorrowā€™s mail!

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid that if I donā€™t send them out right away and all at once my ADHD will make me forget the whole thing. Itā€™s nice when people send stuff out a little later because then I get stuff the whole month!

4 Likes

Such a happy mailbox day!

Received a beautifully composed homemade card from @Mountain_Mama that I now have hanging up in my office at work.

@missedith17 sent a dope diamond-back rattlesnake that makes me want to visit the desert

and @nursegarry generously fed my appreciation of women artists with a beautiful portrait by Eulabee Dix, whom I had to look up. Watercolor on ivory? Now thereā€™s a medium that seems challenging, even besides the ethical issues. I can barely get watercolor to behave correctly on paper.

4 Likes

I received my first two cards from this group today. One from @Hazygirl of a compilation of so many of my favorite things. I adore records and I use that same espresso maker every morning. What a perfect card for me! Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

I also received a great music themed Tennessee card from @DCMdVa . My brother lives in Arlington, it seems like a nice place!

Thanks for making my mailbox so cheery!

5 Likes

#10 hazygirl reporting

#3 @missedith17 sent a very cool Nameless Ghouls card

#7 @nursegarry sent white mountains New Hampshire. I wa there a few times when I was younger. Iā€™d like to go back too!

#8 @DCMdVa sent Lucy & Snoopy from the Schulz museum! :heart: Iā€™ll take Snoopy hugs for my psychiatric help. Themed stamps and stickers too.

#24 @Mountain_Mama sent me my first handmade card. Well done! I love a good tea recommendation!

5 Likes