[RR] Alternative Monthly RR - 2022 - Sign-ups closed

@LaurenceB sends a little poetry card and added her own elements. (And M1 loved the card included and her response will make it in an envelope in the next RR)

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the reports! Updated.

Sign ups for February are now open. We will use the same thread here :slight_smile:

I would love to join February! Can I be number 2 this month?!

ā€“

Iā€™ve also received more cards for January:
#1 @Sunshein Thank you for the beautiful Kartchner Caverns postcard! Itā€™s so lovely!! It sounds like a must-see, thank you for sharing!!

#2 @HookedonPostcards Thank you for the lovely Postal Worker and Cat postcard! I love it!! And that stamp as well!

#4 @scoutingbear Thank you for the awesome LOVE postcard! Also, thank you for sharing about Valentineā€™s Day! Celebrate the day or two after then everything is WAY cheaper! haha

#6 @LaurenceB Thank you for the stunning Coastline postcard! I received this boxed set as well and have debated on trying to collect them all!! haha I love the rainbow sticker and stamps too!!

#7 @DCMdVa Thank you for the lovely beach postcard! I hope you missed the snow this weekend as well! You all just keep getting it!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s insane!! Iā€™m glad is all seems to be fixed now!!

1 Like

DCMdVa #7 reporting-All cards received!

#1 @Sunshein sent a wonderful card of Rossā€™s Odontoglossum. Thanks so much for sending the orchid hybrid, a card from my favorites! Appreciate you looking through and finding this floral favorite and the related postage stamps.

#2 @HookedonPostcards sent a cool Keep Calm card. Thanks for the cute reindeers on both the front and back side. Love the card, stamps and the recipe! Iā€™ll be sure to try the recipe-sounds delicious!

#3 @Beachyblonde sent a fantastic Lunar New Year card. Thank you. Very happy to add this stunning card to my holiday collection. Great Year of the Tiger style indeed!

#4 @scoutingbear sent a terrific card of Mount Carmel on the Mississippi River. Thanks so much for the many bridges. Happy birthday wishes to your little one!

#5 @jocrafts sent an adorable owl greatest fan card! Thank you for the new owl and amazing stamps and decor on the back side (as always!).

#6 @LaurenceB sent a pretty LP card of Vancouver with the coolest matching mountain washi tape. The icons on the card are fabulous, from the Orca to the small plane centered over the moon! Thanks a ton for the retro style card and the incredible postage stamps!

#8 @salemhouse sent a marvelous Huile dā€™Olive vintage ad card. Thanks for this beautiful card and enjoyed your message related to the card!

3 Likes

Hi Laurence

Count me in for February

1 Like

Honestly at this rate Iā€™ll never end up on the main NARR. Please do sign me up for February, since I seem to make this list!

1 Like

Iā€™m in the main lottery but would love to join here too. If it gets up to #9 thatā€™s my preferred number.

Iā€™ll be down for 2 weeks at the beginning of February with nothing to do so postcards will be my friends.

1 Like

#2 reporting card arrive from #8 @salemhouse. The first book that I owned was from my grandmother - Alice in Wonderland. Therefore, very beloved. Many years later I read ā€œGo Ask Aliceā€ ā€¦ very different book! Heartbreaking.

2 Likes

@scoutingbear, maybe check out the Month of Letters - February 2022 challenge?

I have received two more cards :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @Sunshein for the beautiful bird card with gorgeous stamps as well! I never had much success with hummingbird feeders, we donā€™t see them often here
Thank you so much @Beachyblonde sent Mount Rainier card from ADG! Awesome!! The weather is -24C/-11F here today :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

May I join February? Thanks!

1 Like

If itā€™s not too late, Iā€™d like to join the February group. Thanks!

1 Like

Count me in for February please and if possible #8. Thank you.

1 Like

Can I join for Feb? Or is it too late?

1 Like

My February cards are in the mail ---- enjoy!

1 Like

Report my last January card!

@LaurenceB sending a postcard of an overacheiving freelancerā€“I can only imagine what life with a newborn is like! Iā€™m impressed youā€™re postcarding :slight_smile: Alsoā€“I adore the stamps and washi!

1 Like

Just finished my February cards and got them in the mail. Canā€™t wait to see what comes back!

1 Like

Feb #7 received from #8 @DCMdVa a very cool mosaic sloth card! We still had snow mounds from plowing but today was 70 degrees out! Lol thatā€™s VA weather for ya! :laughing:

2 Likes

#3 reports receiving a card from #5 @TwasBrillig in the spirit of my trip to New Orleans, the card was an art card of a float design by Jennie Wilde for the Comus pageant.

2 Likes