[RR] Alternative Monthly RR - 2022 - Sign-ups closed

Second set of postcard that I thought I had posted!

Thank you to @nursegarry for the cool suffrage postcard! That’s awesome that your post office handed them out!

Thank you to #12 @paulinexong for the great Milano pc! I also love your handwriting. It’s so neat and easy to read! I’ve never been to Milan, but I can only image its quite the trip!

Thank you to #11 @anon95639744 for the AWESOME embroidery postcard. I did embroidery presents this Christmas while I was at the hospital with my grandfather, so this is very fitting! Thank you!

Thank you to #9 @scoutingbear for the Seligman pc! I have driven past here, but wasn’t able to stop to eat because we had my dog! Now that I know the food is good, I’ll have to make another drive up there!

Thank you to @missedith17 for the amazing Black Lagoon pc! This is SO cool! I absolutely love it. I also enjoyed your list of pop-culture things!

2 Likes

#10 for December reporting!

#1 @Sunshein Thank you for the humorous quote card! I hope your holidays went well and that you finished the scarves for your family!

#5 @roxy Thank you for the season’s greetings postcard! I love the watercolor look of the card :slight_smile:

#8 @DCMdVa Thank you for the postcard of spices! (Looks like things used in a warm apple cider drink) I hope you had a great Christmas with your family and ate lots of cookies and rice krispies!

#9 @scoutingbear Thank you for the penguin postcard from the Santa Barbara Zoo! I also love watching the penguins at the zoo! I could stare at them for hours! Once I was at the zoo when the penguins were molting, and they looked so cute with their feathers everywhere!

2 Likes

I have received some beautiful cards for December!

@Beachyblonde Thank you so much for the gorgeous Lantern Press jaguar! I actually participated in a lottery to win this card but didn’t win ha, so I was super happy to receive it :smiley: Hope your holidays were wonderful! See you in the mailbox in 2023 :smiley:

@DCMdVa Thank you so much for the amazing cute Christmas illustration! I love it and all the vintage Christmas stamps :heart_eyes: It was also my first time with the kids at my in-laws Christmas party. It was so fun to see them enjoying all the magic! Someone there tested positive for Covid since, so we are waiting to see if we got it… so far so good :crossed_fingers:

@scoutingbear Thank you very much for the awesome California Lantern Press! I had never seen that one, I love it! My husband handles the bills :crazy_face: I don’t think we have a water bill, it’s all part of our property taxes! Hope you had wonderful holidays! Happy 2023!

@oniisen Thank you so much for the ice cream truck :smiley: I definitely will eat ice cream in the winter!! Most of the ice cream places here close for the winter though, but the best place doubles as a chocolate store and is open year-round :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: How were your holidays? All the best for 2023, hope to see you again in my mailbox :smiley:

3 Likes

November

Thank you @LaurenceB for the wonderful map postcard! It’s so cute and I loved looking at all the different illustrations. Plus the color palate was so visually appealing. I have also read The Soulmate Equation and I greatly enjoyed it!

1 Like

December
#6 @LaurenceB Thank you for the Loka Made card of a girl in a plant shop! Funny enough, I now have a collection of people and plants postcards! My holidays were great! Hope you’re able to stay warm up in Canada!

1 Like

December

#10 @oniisen sent a lovely cactus postcard. I love cacti and really do want to visit Arizona some day.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!

Personally it is my favorite postcard I’ve bought since I started postcrossing, I have a framed one in my room.

1 Like

Received from #10 @oniisen (received all but #12)

Such an adorable Christmas card! I absolutely love it, thank you!

1 Like

Many, many thanks dear @LaurenceB for the fantastic tall ships card and many extras! Love the fun mail with your great eye for personalization. The shaped tree was quickly intercepted from the envelope and hung up. Thanks so much for brightening our day and hosting this terrific group! Hope you and the family are feeling better and had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year Wishes.

1 Like

has the January Alt NARR opened for sign-up? Is it closed?

Happy New Year to all of you

Hi @Sunshein !

Unfortunately yes, the January group is now closed. We are moving to a new thread for 2023, which can be found here: [RR] Alternative Monthly RR - 2023 - Jan signs-ups closed - POLL in 2nd post 🔍

I sure hope to see you in the group in the next months :crossed_fingers:

November 2022
@DCMdVa fun Christmas gnomes

1 Like

I don’t remember if I reported this card or not so…

December group
@dcmdva sends a beautiful candle oil painting

1 Like

So @nikniknik367 is now gone?

December
I received more cards, sorry for my delay!

#5 @roxy Thank you for the awesome Button Box postcard! I love this set!

#6 @LaurenceB Thank you for the epic beach postcard! We had to cancel my trip to the beach over break because we got sick so I get it! womp womp!

#8 @DCMdVa Thank you for the adorable Christmas gnomes postcard! Love them!

#9 @scoutingbear Thank you for the awesome beachy In N Out postcard! I miss ours, it was like a block down the road when we lived in WA.

#10 @oniisen Thank you for the wonderful Northern Goshawk postcard! I love this set!

2 Likes

Oct 2022
#4 received #5 @ljbbauer

Life does get in the way! But always so happy to receive happy mail! Thank you!

2 Likes

December

Thank you to @anon95639744 for the great Waikiki hotel card. Definitely a Brady Bunch vibe there… the Hawaii episodes of that show are classics!

1 Like

Alt.October NARR
#1-Triol
I received amazing card from #5 @ljbbauer
Thank you soooo much !I love your card!

2 Likes

Thank you @dcmdva for the great Lantern Press Christmas Bus postcard for the December group. Today several cards that had been mailed from the USA in December finally arrived in my mailbox. What a journey they must have taken!

2 Likes

Received a cool flower card from @evank last night , with some extra card and stamps and stickers :heart: thank you so much