[RR] Alternative Monthly NARR - Jan-July 2024 - August sign-ups open

Can I join for June? :slight_smile:

1 Like

May #6
Received from #1 @Angeldreamer Cynthia
Thank you for the Oklahoma card showing Indian symbols. We didn’t go for Mexican this year on Cinco de Mayo; your adventure sounds like fun! :taco:

1 Like

Received cards from @Cocosmom for May, @KQ for April, @TwoDoggies for April

2 Likes

One line card in the mail box for me #3 today.
From #8 @KQ
A wonderful Lake Huron postcard. Depicting the Lakeshore in all its beauty!
We’re looking at almost 80 next week… I’m going to be wishing for the rain again soon. But I also know my dreary Washington weather is not for everyone!
Thank you for the great postcard I’ll be wishing I could dip my toes in the water soon!:blush:

2 Likes

I’ll sign up again for June

1 Like

May
#2 hazygirl

#4 @Maslover12 sent smooth rose. My mom has a plant that looks similar to this. I wonder if if it’s one it actually is.

2 Likes

I have received a late comer for February - from @Angeldreamer ! Crazy because the card was postmarked Feb 16, yet it only arrived last week!

Thank you very much for the great large letter card from your town!! How awesome!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good Afternoon,

I am finally getting back to report that I have received all my cards for APRIL 2024! Sending a big thanks to following folks:

#1 @AccentOnHakes thanks for the fun card from the Women March on Washington.
#2 @Hazygirl thanks for the Mackinac lighthouse. Funny you send this card I was in Mackinac last Summer, but we missed seeing this lighthouse while we were there. Maybe next time!
#3 @harleyq2btrue thanks for the Leavenworth Washington card. I think the cars were cooler back then!
#4 @Maslover12 thanks for Mr. Bean movie poster. Loved watching these when I was younger. Great 90’s vibe!
#5 @sleepyhippo1 thanks for vintage Coke ad. After I Coca Cola to my profile I got a flood of cool cards!
#6 @sraelling thanks for Inuit art card. Love the colorful birds, they all look joyful!
#7 @MissChristinaAnne thanks for Chicago aerial view. Chicago was the first BIG city I ever visited, and still one of my favs.
#8 @KQ thanks for great street art card with sidewalk chalk. Its amazing to me what someone can do with a creative mind and chalk.
#9 @Cocosmom thanks for the solar eclipse card. Sadly I missed the total eclipse I had surgery that day instead! :frowning: Maybe next time! LOL!
#10 @Calisunshine thanks for the vintage cavern tour card. One of my favs from this group.
#11 @Sunhilde thanks for the Portland slow shutter photo card. Loved this one!
#12 @kat4544 thanks for Cherokee artist card from the Denver Art Museum. I would have loved to see the rest of the exhibit. One of my favs from this group!
#14 @TwoDoggies thanks for vintage Chi Conrad hotel view. Gotta love “da” sports!

7 Likes

June will be mailed out tomorrow

1 Like

Received for may
@KQ Adorable chalk art. I’m starting to think the rain is never going to end.
Thank you

1 Like

June cards in the mail📤

1 Like

for May.
one wonderful card from #4 @Maslover12. a lovely red Frankfurt Rose. ha ha ha, i do stuff like that all the time with the address, that’s why i print them off & glue them on (then i don’t trust the glue so i tape on top of it) i also figure with my bad handwriting it might be easier for the computers to read it a well.
but it arrived safely & beautiful as well. thank you!!

with that i believe i have received all my cards for May :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Received my final cards for May:

#4 @Maslover12 I hope the storms weren’t too bad! Thank you for the card!

#8 @KQ This card is adorable! Thank you!

1 Like

All cards for June are on their way to y’all’s mailboxes :partying_face:

1 Like

all June postcards are in the Mailbox :smiley:

1 Like

May #6 received from #8 @KQ Thanks Kevin for the Grand Haven card. My favorite haven is South Haven :wink:

1 Like

I finally got a new coil of postcard stamps😅, so June are in the mail :star_struck:

2 Likes

June
@nursegarry I agree that water looks so peaceful :blush:
@sleepyhippo1 Yay map card! Thank you I love them so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Received for June
@nursegarry Baby panda. This is the cutest card. I have not seen a panda, but I would love to. Thank you

1 Like

June- received card from @nursegarry love Dolly too what a talent!

2 Likes