Round of Applause for Moderators

Thank you all!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Thank you very much :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It’s true! People working hard behind the scenes (and not always so behind in the case of the forum :slight_smile:) deserve all the clapping! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap::clap::clap::tada::partying_face::champagne::confetti_ball::love_letter::postbox::mailbox_with_mail:
Much appreciation and thanks! I’m so happy I found Postcrossing!

5 Likes

They do an amazing job
Thank you

4 Likes

:star2::star2::star2: thank you so much! :star2::star2::star2:

4 Likes

You do an amazing job!

3 Likes

Thank you! :rainbow::sunny::four_leaf_clover:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

I also want to thank all the moderators here. :blush:
I have been silently admiring and appreciate all the moderators hard works since the old forum.
Thank you for supporting us with so much dedication and patience! :clap::clap::clap::+1::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks to all moderators. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

A big thank you to all Moderators, you’re doing an amazing job in keeping this forum a happy little place :heart:

2 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: Love you, guys!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Questions about the new forum

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

:heart_decoration::love_letter::+1:t3: thank you. I love this site. You help it work.

2 Likes

Thanks
This is the only media site I have other than my E-mail. I don’t do FB since they wouldn’t let Native Americans have their name for their profile. Yes my husband was deleted.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

A huge thanks for all you do especially in these crazy times!!

2 Likes

Thank you. You are very much appreciated.

1 Like

Big thanks :sparkling_heart: :bouquet:

1 Like