Where to get postcards to support Ukraine?

Hi there

I would love to know does anyone know where I can get postcards to support Ukraine?

Thanks

Martyn

1 Like

Hi Martyn,

Please have a look at the online shop wiki, under the Ukraine section, and support the local Ukrainian shops

3 Likes

You can buy direct from Ukrainian suppliers; easy to order and quality is good:

5 Likes

Here on polish on line shop are cards drawn by Ukrainian refugee, ukrainian war alphabet and national clothes

5 Likes

take a look at postart.city
It is an Ukrainian postcard shop with many lovely postcards

3 Likes

Thank you @stasy2212 - some nice cards at houseofpostcards.pl

I used my own photographs to produce Ukraine support postcards. Currently I have these two designs that I am handing out to whoever wants to use them:

[Top: canola field in Prince Edward Island. Bottom: Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima and the Memorial Cenotaph with the inscription ‘Please rest in peace, for we shall not repeat the mistake’ in the foreground.]

I commented too fast before reading other comments. I think I have misunderstood your question. You are looking for postcards produced by Ukrainians, and not postcards that can be used to demonstrate support for Ukraine? I will leave my comment here just in case someone is looking for the latter.

3 Likes

I’m looking for ones to show support and I love yours !

Martyn

If you should like to have some of these blank postcards, please message me your address.

1 Like

I like buying Ukrainian postcards in Cards for soul, Zolota Ptakha, PostArt City, Postal Ukraine.

1 Like