[Request]: USPS carnival stamps and postmark (Closed)

मुंबई से नमस्ते (Hello from Mumbai)

I’m interested in a postcard swap. I want to swap for the USPS Carnival Nights Stamps and the Carnival Nights postmark.

If anyone in the USA is keen to swap, I can offer a view card with commemorative stamps franked with a permanent pictorial cancellation from Mumbai.

My offer details are here.

Regards,
Daniel

1 Like

I’ll happily send you a card with the Carnival Nights stamps & matching FDOI cancellation!

Plus, I already have your info, if you haven’t moved in the past few months.

Just let me know if you’re interested!

1 Like

I appreciate you helping out! I’ve not changed my mailing address. Please let me know what you’d like in return.

I believe I’ve sent you both PPCs from Mumbai. On the plus side, the Maharashtra Postal Circle issues other pictorial cancellations. I can’t show you what’s available as India Post does not issue postal bulletins, but I can shoot to get this one for you (I stalk the department’s Instagram to know what’s been released). If it isn’t available, I’ll get something else (I hope you don’t mind the older date on the postmark). :handshake:

1 Like

Hey, no worries about sending something back—I’m happy just to help someone out who appreciates some of Postcrossing’s more philatelic aspects!

You do have my address, though, so if you’re able to score a cool postmark from elsewhere in Maharashtra postal circle, I’m always happy to receive cool stamps & postmarks from around the world!

(I also didn’t know that about India Post not having a postal bulletin; that’s truly unfortunate!)

In any case, I’ll be out of town for a few days, but I’ll get a card with the Carnival Nights stamps sent off to USPS SFS for cancellation and reposting to you when I return home!

I’ll send you a card with a cool postmark. Thanks again for helping out Robert and have a great weekend! :beers:

1 Like

Your card is en route to DC! :postbox:

1 Like