[REQUEST] [US/CANADA] Get sent a free postcard if you have a Spotify account and forward it to me? I'll send you anything you want!

Hi there,

I have a bit of a weird request - one of my favorite singers has released postcards corresponding to his songs on my favorite album, but sadly they’re only available to be sent to the US/Canada.

You can request them using the postcards.noahkahan.com link and sign in using your Spotify account. It lets you select one of the postcards after that and enter your mailing address.

I would be eternally grateful if someone requested one to their US/Canada address and sending it to me after it arrives, either in an envelope or just as a regular postcard.

In return, I am happy to send you anything you are interested in - maybe a few German postcards? Maybe you are interested in Tausendschön? A thank you letter? Just let me know what you are interested in and I will be more than happy to swap with you. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if this is against the rules!

2 Likes

I think that should be easy enough? I’ll take a look at the link in more detail when I get a moment :grin:

Is there a particular card you’d like?

That is very kind, thank you! I’d be particularly happy about the “The View Between Villages” one (that’s looking down on a valley).

1 Like

Ill send you a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so excited Noah Kahan is doing this!! I hope he makes a set of the postcards you can buy! I was SO excited when I saw him post about the postcards lol