CLOSED. Request: Iron Maiden postcards!

Hello British community!
I am a huge Iron Maiden fan (as you can see from my nick). I already got some stamps, but would love these postcards as well and anything Maiden-related :slight_smile:

I am happy to offer postcards from Finland in return. Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

I don’t have the sheet to swap but you can pre-order the stamps here: https://shop.royalmail.com/special-stamp-issues/iron-maiden

2 Likes

ok thanks :slight_smile: I would prefer swapping though if only somebody could help :pray:

Moreover, I am interested in new Iron Maiden postcards if somebody wants to swap :slight_smile:

Updated! :slight_smile:

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/iron-maiden-pocket-calendar-announcing-british-stamp-releases-for-2023/561831

Is this any good to you?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for your offer! However, I am only looking for stamps and postcards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I can swap you some postcards with stamps. I’m away on holiday at the moment but can do this for you when I get back in a couple of weeks time. Get in touch.

1 Like

Thank you! Waiting for your message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I may be able to help.
I’m in Canary Islands for a few more days but message me which ones you are looking for

1 Like

Thank you! I am missing almost all the postcards, what are you looking for in return?

1 Like

I would be happy with anything typical of your country or touristy…
I won’t be home until Monday so I’ll check then for you

1 Like

The postcards I have left are the illustrated ones. I can send one of those including matching stamp ? Or with a couple of live gig stamps ?

1 Like

I’m waiting for a card for you for our trade

2 Likes

Sorry I was waiting for confirmation which you wanted and which stamps ? Shall I just surprise you :thinking:

1 Like

Hi! I am so sorry, for some reason I see your post only now. :confused: i will send you a message! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I am so sorry, for some reason I see your post only now. :confused:
But which card do we agreed a swap? I don´t understand

1 Like

I’m sorry I think I got in a muddle & lost posts
I’m glad you messaged again.
Please send me your address and I will send you what I have remaining tomorrow.
Tracy

1 Like