[Request] Covid themed postcards

I am interested in Covid themed postcards new to my collection , written and stamped.
I would like to learn about your experience with corona virus and how it affects your life, so please write about it on the card.

My offer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137468027@N03/collections/72157670307252816/

3 Likes

I have a few and sent you a message to send me your address :slight_smile:

I am very interested and sent PM to you!

I have a few cards to offer, please send me a PM when you’re interested :slight_smile:

Thank you for all these wonderful offers, also per u2u! I am still open for more swaps :slight_smile:

Hello, I have some and would love to send it to you. I’ll send PM!

1 Like

I have a few covid related cards. Here is my album, let me know if you see one you would be interested in.

Covid | Flickr

Thank you for wonderful swaps! I’m still open for more!

Are you interesting in covid cards too? Or in what else? I love yours…
Lara

1 Like

Hello are you interesting in swap with me too pls? Where you looking for?

Lara

Just drop me a PM and we can discuss :slight_smile:

I send PM

1 Like

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I have a NYC COVID-19 themed postcard that I could send to you. No need to reciprocate. Please let me know whether or not you are interested.

1 Like

Hello! I have some India Post COVID postcards, happy to do a swap! Just drop me a PM. India Post is the national postal system in India.

wow, your corona-related cards are great :slight_smile: this caught my attention! https://www.flickr.com/photos/137468027@N03/50833784958/in/album-72157663245247565/ :heart:
sadly I don´t have any covid-related cards in Finland and cannot help you with your collection. If you accept something else (from Finland) for swapping, please let me know :slight_smile: thank you!

I’m still searching for covid-themed cards, especially Cov19-series.

I have these two

I would be interested in swapping for PHQ of Mars, Sun, Titan or Lutetia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

PM sent

1 Like

DO you want to swap also with me pls?