{{{{{{RE-OPENED!}}}}} APRIL Gratis Postcards! Unwritten postcards for you!

{{{{{{RE-OPENED!}}}}} APRIL GRATIS POSTCARDS! UNWRITTEN POSTCARDS FOR YOU!

UPDATED - April 9, 2021

Greetings all!

We are now officially in Spring! So here we are with a new month and some fresh stock & new offers!
:frog::frog:

This is the third month that I’m using a new photo hosting site. Although the offers interface is different, you still request your group of postcards the same way: by POSTCARD ID.

Here are the revised offer details:

1. Please view the GRATIS ALBUM
    https://www.zonerama.com/CAPTAINSOUL/Album/7002104

2. Select ONE Group OF postcards (by Postcard Description; e.g.APRIL-XXXX)

3. Select 2 alternate Group choices (in case your first choice is taken)
    “Taken” = Already claimed by someone else.

How to participate / what you need to do:

►Post your request in this Forum - NOT through the Official Postcrossing page.
►Follow up with a message to me with your FULL name and address, including the country. In this message, please give me your first choice + (2) alternates.
►**In the Subject Header, please put "APRIL 2021 Gratis."
► When you receive your cards, please don’t forget to post another message in my Forum
INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS: there might be a 5th card (mine) in the envelope, already addressed. Please write a message, affix LARGER COLORFUL STAMPS to it and drop it in the mail back to me. :bird:

¶An Unwritten viewcard from US members would be greatly appreciated, but not mandatory.:frog:

Now the fine print and reminders:

WITH EACH, NEW GRATIS OFFER EACH MONTH, YOU MUST SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHOICE(S). I PROCESS THE REQUESTS, BUT DON’T RETAIN ADDRESS INFORMATION. GOING FORWARD, I WILL NOT RESERVE CARDS WITHOUT THIS ADDRESS INFORMATION.

► Please use real stamps / LARGE stamps on my card back to me - no meter stamps or small stamps! Please write a message on my card sent back to me; I should not get a blank, posted card. If you are unsure what to write, you can write your favorite quote or an activity you like to do.
►This offer is open to all, including US members.
► Requests to send postcards to 3rd parties will be declined; the exception here is an adult requesting cards for their child/children.

11 Likes

Hi

I’d love to have Group Jan 5994
Second choices would be Jan 5909 or 2396

I am sending you a message with my details - I hope! (First time using the messages on the new forum)

Many thanks for the offer.

Thank you for this offer! Will send you a PM now.

Hello Ron. This is such a generous and thoughtful offer! Will follow up with a private message, but would it be easier for you if we stated our choices here, or you’d like to keep it single-blind in a sense that one recipient doesn’t know what other recipients have got (including their unfulfilled first choices😂).

Hello there :wave:

I’d love to have the group JAN-2487

My 2 alternate is JAN-5898 and JAN-4611

Sending you a message

Tysm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

JAN-5822

Alternatives…

JAN-4937 Duluth Minnesota

JAN-4611 Leavenworth Washington

Hello Ron!

Thanks for your generous offer. :heart:
I’d like to have JAN-5919, alternatively JAN-9740 and JAN-4791.

Sending a PM.

Aby

Hi, Ron!

Thanks for re-opening your offer. :blush:
My first choice is JAN-4816, and alternates are JAN-4903 and JAN-2389.

Sending you a message.
Pam

Message sent :slight_smile:

Hi and thank you…

For me you could send me anything… :slight_smile:

PM sent. Thank you

Thanks for the offer, I like to have: JAN-4611

Or these two: JAN-4529, JAN-4657

pm sent

Hi, and thank you for the generous offer. For me you could send me anything, and I would be happy!

Happy New Year and Happy Post Crossing!

HI I would like JAN-4789
Or: JAN-2396, JAN-4646
Sending you a message

Hello! I sent a message.

Thanks for all the initial requests. They were all mailed yesterday! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

Hello Ron ! Thank you very much for your offer ! I liked this cards :
JAN 1045 , JAN 4646 or any other if this was tooken .

Message sent

Hai hai… Salam

I want to JAN-4937 and for option is JAN-9740
thank you :pray:

UPDATED The transition to this New Forum has been fairly smooth so far. There were a couple of hiccups with Gratis requests; some requests had incomplete or no address information in the messages sent.

New Postcard Groups have been added!