Question: Who collects FOTW postcard series?

Hello everyone! I would like to find out whether there are many collectors of the FOTW postcard series here. I am thinking about hosting a multiple FOTW giveaway of Chile, with postcards to be sent written and stamped from Santiago.

So… do you collect the FOTW series? How many have you got? Is the Chile FOTW missing in your collection?

Best regards,
Hernán.

6 Likes

I started to collect the FOTW series a few days ago and swapped FOTW Moldova and Hungary with others in the forum. FOTW Chile is missing in my collection and I will be glad to participate if you host an FOTW giveaway.

1 Like

That’s great! Of course I’d love to host one!

1 Like

I would love to get one too. @Nanpostal 🥹🥹🥹

1 Like

I collect FOTW since 2018 and I really like this series.

1 Like

I have been collecting this series since last year. I have got around 40 so far.

1 Like

Nice i collect them too.

1 Like

I also collect FOTW cards for about a year now. I even habe Chile in my collection. Love these cards

1 Like

I collect both FOTW and MOTW, both are great and have 5 FOTW and 11 MOTW. To me I love these cards because I have a box just to keep these :joy:

Although honestly the map and the flag on these cards are rather blurry, the cards are very thick which can survive most journeys :blush: and the size is small so I can hold it easily :+1:I don’t collect them for the sake of collecting though, because then I would have to “fight” for those rare country cards :grimacing:, which in my view is rather difficult, and I probably wont reach that stage.

Side note: If anyone have some extra FOTW and MOTW cards, please consider sending one my way! I can’t send you any series card but I can try sending tourist cards from my school’s bookshop :blush: It doesnt need to be from country of origin

1 Like

I don’t really seek them out, but I do collect them. Currently I have EU (post Brexit), Finland, Singapore, Spain and Germany.

1 Like

FOTW Chile is missing in my modesty collection:

1 Like

I haven’t heard of this until now but I’d love to start collecting them!

1 Like

i have collect 80% fotw cards from origin,now i am helping my friends to collect what they missing.

1 Like

I’m actually fairly new to postcard crossing, and I dont have any FOTW card so far. I would love to start to collect them! A Chile FOTW would be a great starting point! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I collect FOTW postcards. So far I have about 30 of them. I don’t have Chile yet.

1 Like

I am starting my collection now and i dont have chile!