Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

Added the prices for :serbia: Serbia

1 Like

I updated the prices for Italy : domestic and Europe rates have increased of 10 cents

2 Likes

Hi, anyone knows the price for Egypt and Qatar?

I updated the prices for Chile :chile: and Argentina :argentina:

1 Like

Is there a way to bypass this? (Iā€™ve exceeded maximum characters)

I tried to give major & detailed update to Indonesian list but apparently I couldnā€™t

We just got raise :chart: (and the prices are specific for some destinations, no longer determined by zones)

1 Like

Does anyone have any information on international postage from :peru: Peru?

I assume the 1st post needs to be splitted into 2 posts. In fear of messing up, I donā€™t dare trying that now.
Maybe @paulo or one of the other @admins or @moderators will do it?!

2 Likes

I was just about to do that :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Done.
But I still have to do the table of contents later.

2 Likes

Thank you @Norway_girl & @Bille :pray:t2: and @kei17 for flagging my post so it got noticed by moderators :blush:

Indonesian postage rates are now up-to-date

3 Likes

Hello! I want to send a letter to my favorite Belgian musician. Including I need to send a stamped envelope at the current postal rate in Belgium, in order for him to send his answer. I canā€™t figure out what denomination of stamps should be pasted. Russia does not sell an international response coupon. Help to understand please.

It looks like you live in the European part of Russia, so the postage should be ā‚¬2,09.

In Norway, the postal service count the entire Russia as Europe in terms of postage. If the same applies to the postal service in Belgium, the postage should be ā‚¬2,09 to anywhere in Russia. Maybe @lukkyluke or someone else from Belgium can confirm if this is the case or not?!

Thank you :blush:

I can confirm that entire Russia is considered as Europe for postage value in Belgium

@catchycat Is there a webpage where the breakdown of price per destination appears, other than that PDF file?

As of now, no. I think the reference for previous Indonesian wiki also used a pdf file thatā€™s released by ministry of communication

Offical Pos Indonesia site never released a page about it either. I assume because the price list for universal service (subsidized by the government) is determined directly by ministry of communication, which only gave official information in pdf

Thereā€™s this Pos Indonesia site to check price to send a package and letters abroad, but the result only show R mail and EMS

I updated the prices for Hungary :hungary:

1 Like

Hello! I am a long-time Postcrosser, but this is my first time in the Community Board. Can someone please update the price of the United States international-postcard postage? Looks like it is going from $1.30 to $1.40, starting tomorrow, 10-July-2022. Not sure about Domestic Postcards and Domestic Oversized cards though?

Sources:

https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm

Thank you!

1 Like

Just updated the rates for the US in the wiki :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I think the rates might be effective 10-July not 10-August. Can you please confirm/edit? Thanks!

Whoops - just fixed my mistake. Thanks for letting me know!