Prices of stamps for postcards in all countries/territories (wiki)

Thailand updated (effective Feb 2022)

Not larger than 105x148 mm (± 2 mm): 35 Baht
:point_right: It’s the postcard size mostly issued by Thailand Post, which is a bit smaller than 4x6 in (101.6x152.4 mm). With this rate, many post offices tend to consider it “postage due” when it comes to any other postcards.

Larger than 105x148 mm but not more than 130x180 mm (± 2 mm): 40 Baht
:point_right: It covers the sizes of 4x6 in (101.6x152.4 mm) and 5x7 in (127x177.8 mm).

1 Like

Hello. Honduras Rates in Lempiras. For many many years the same rates have applied. Could be changed by now.

1 Like

Guatemala resumed ´services´. Very expensive…

Impresiones, escritos o documentos

1 Like

I have added Honduras and Guatemala to the wiki.

1 Like

Updated for Brazil.

1 Like

It’s amazing how much information this wiki as gathered over time — well done everyone! :+1:

I have just done another overall cleanup/condensing on its text to minimize the issues with the wiki length limits.

When making edits, please try to be as succinct as possible and don’t add more than needed: for example, this wiki is only about postcards postage rates, not letters. For lengthy details (eg: different zones, etc), it’s sometimes shorter to just link to page that has all the details (ideally in English).

4 Likes

From Spain price send

1 Like

Fixed the Åland Islands table with current fees.
Source: Priser och porton för brev | www.alandpost.ax

1 Like

Updated Norwegian prices, as of 01.01.22.

2 Likes

These prices are outdated. We read there was a big increase last year. A friend who is in Turkey now told me that there seemed to be a new increase since last week. Can anyone in Turkey update the wiki? :wink:

Added information about Ukrainian prices! :ukraine: :love_letter:

1 Like

Updated the prices for Finland. They’ll go up with 0,10 € on March 31st 2022. :crying_cat_face: Sorry, couldn’t find the English version yet. Here’s a link below and I took a screenshot covering the most important information.

https://www.posti.fi/fi/asiakastuki/tiedotteet/d/20220228_ps_postimerkkien_hinnat_2022?fbclid=IwAR2ZM8YJ3z_MOCYcRXtH_bqwfH1iJ6farBNNVmAzqRLJmjV4mj6q6_YTEp0

I just found the link in English:

1 Like

Quick question regarding USPS (USA) online purchases - is the handling charge a flat fee per-order, or based on amount spent? Thanks!

It’s $1.40 or $2.00. I recommend you subscribe to the Philatelic catalog. It has stuff that the website doesn’t have, and you can pre-order stamps too, that will then ship after being released and you don’t pay shipping again.

The downside is that the sheets of stamps come with a thin piece of cardboard and enclosed in plastic. Each sheet. I find the packaging wasteful.

1 Like

Thank you as that information is not easy to nail down. Agreed that their packaging isn’t very efficient.

UK postage is going up from the 4th April 2022. At the moment postcards cost £1.70 to send … from the 4th April it will be £1.85. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Proposed new U.S. rates effective 10 July 2022 include:
Domestic Letter - USD $0.60
Domestic Postcard - USD $0.44
International Letter/Postcard - USD $1.40

Are those numbers already final (from July 10th)? If so they can be added to the wiki (with a note about when they take effect). Is there a link with that information that can be included too?

Kosovo :kosovo:

Postcard:

Domestic €0,30

Rest of the world €0,50

Letter (with envelope <50gr) :

Domestic €0,50

Neigbhours (AL, ME, MK, RS) €1,30

Rest of Europe (+ TR, without RU) €1,80

Rest of the World: €2,50 or €2,80