Poughkeepsie, Hudson Valley, NY | Fri. Oct 1, 2021 | World Postcard Day & International Coffee Day

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hudson Valley, NY
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Poughkeepsie Barnes and Noble Cafe, 2518 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
:calendar: DATE: Friday, October 1, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5:30PM - 7:30PM ET
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We’ll be celebrating World Postcard Day as well as International Coffee Day with some postcards and your beverage of choice from the B&N cafe :partying_face:

We’ll meet at the Barnes & Noble cafe (I’ll have a Postcrossing sign) for a casual meet and greet. We’ll use this time to get to know each other, sign/decorate/swap some postcards, and share our love of Postcrossing!

Suggested things to bring

• Postcards for writing or swapping
  • Postcards for show & tell
  • Addresses to write to & postage stamps
  • Decorative stamps
  • Preferred pens/markers
  • A list of your favorite postcard shops to share

Things I’ll be bringing:

7 Likes

Mark your :calendar: @cabanafred @Livletliv @RockyRoadTrip :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Gloria!
Is this meet up card possible to swap?
I have this WPD meet up card from China. Please let me know if you or your group members are interested in. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi, can i swap? I cam offer from our WPD meet up.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LZ0b5mX1Hm7apuPeFMhyKwP-OY2s5q9d

1 Like

Greetings from Hong Kong.
There are 2 designs for our WPD meetup and I’d love to swap!
Please let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Hello! Very beautiful postcard! Is it possible to exchange? Very soon we have a meeting and I would love to send this card with pumpkins

1 Like

Hi! Beautiful card. Is anyone interested in swap? Here are my postcards for swap на обмен – 355 Bilder | VK

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! I hope to attend the Poughkeepsie meetup this Friday – anyone from Connecticut who might want to carpool, let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to swap your meetup postcard for this World Postcard Day postcard I designed? I will be sending it from Pennsylvania, USA, on World Postcard Day, October 1.

Please DM me if you would like to swap. Thanks so much!

~Becky

1 Like

Will attend this, if I don’t get called into jury duty in White Plains (have to call tonight after 5 to find out).

1 Like

Hey! I would love swap the meet up card if it’s still available.

I have the Mumbai meet up card available to swap.

Please let meme know if I can DM someone attending the Meet-up for the swap.

Happy postcrossing!

2 Likes

Great cards! If anyone would like to swap with me please let me know!

1 Like

Terrific meetup! Great meeting each of you. Thanks for all the trades, insights…and washi talk Special thanks to Silverdragonia for pulling it all together.

2 Likes

It was lovely to meet everyone tonight - thanks for making the trek out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It was my pleasure, I had a fantastic time chatting and trading!

1 Like

I had a lot of fun & learned a lot! Thanks for organizing this, @paperglo, hope to see everyone again for another IRL adventure in PCing. :smiley:

1 Like

Would you swap with me the card

Dear @paperglo, @Livletliv, and @RockyRoadTrip!
Is your card still available for swap? :slight_smile:

I can offer WPD & Coffee Day card from our meet-up in St.Petersburg (or something else matching your wish list):

Please PM me if you’re up to swap :slight_smile: