Postcrossing with fifth graders in The Netherlands! *Project closed*

Hi @kissthebeehive I have send you a pm!

I already pm

PM sent

Pm sent

Hi Tugce.
My students want to send a card to their students.
Brazil.

1 Like

Hi Claudia,

That is definitely possible. So does this mean that you send a card with all your students and I send a card with all my students. I will send you a pm with information

1 Like

I would love to participate. I have cards from different countries- could I send one from a country that you may not get otherwise even though the postmark will be USA?

Hi,
I would love to join. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I would love to participate. I love to see kids learning. From Alaska & have animal postcards here.

1 Like

Hello. I would love to send a postcard to the kids. What topic are you interested in? Flora, fauna, art, holidays, travel
Irina

Hi,I have send you a pm!

1 Like

Hi I have send you a pm!

Hi Irina, I have send you a pm!

Do you also want our addresses already?

Edit: Thanks for the message. :slightly_smiling_face: Replied and my address given. :+1:

For Germany: :de:

I just heard on TV that the postal workers have voted for a strike “without end”.
I will let you know here when I hear more.

1 Like

Thank you for the information!

1 Like

I have sent off my card to you here today. :slightly_smiling_face::postbox:
I hope it will be transported to The Netherlands before the strike hits. :+1:
Please let me know, when you have received it, thanks. :smiley::mailbox:

1 Like

I will let you know, thank you so much!

1 Like

About sending the cards from the Kids next week to Germany I would suggest to wait untill I have some further info about the strike.
I will keep you informed here.

Maybe you can write and send to the other countries first.

I have heard that during the last postal strike in Germany 2015 some Mail was simply destroyed and not delivered at all. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I have I have the same problem with sending cards to germany with my project.

Members of Germany’s Verdi union on Thursday agreed to an indefinite strike at Deutsche Post, but negotiations will continue the following day, the union said.
Some 86% of union members surveyed voted against the current wage offer from the German postal service, well above the 75% threshold, the union said.

Deutsche Post called on the union to enter into a new round of negotiations.

“This demand has been granted by Verdi. Deutsche Post AG now has the responsibility to avert an indefinite strike by making a significant material improvement to the rejected offer,” said Verdi’s Vice President Andrea Kocsis, who led the negotiations on behalf of the union. leads.

1 Like