Postcrossing Meeting and Book Launch Titina and Friends around Europe, Palermo, 2 April 2022!

Ich möchte gerne teilnehmen

1 Like

Great, looking forward to meet you again in Sicily Anja :wink:

1 Like

I will wait because the covid but I’m the weekend free :slight_smile:

I’ll be there

I‘ll be there, too :relaxed: (Maybe bring my hubby)

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange )))

Would anyone like to swap a meetup postcard for one from Birmingham UK?

Hello @mihneaR , hello @chrisskywalker
I would like to be there in Palermo, but unfortunately various circumstances do not allow it. I’m sure you’ll have fun and maybe a few minutes to write/exchange a postcard.
Mihnea, are you making another card? I look forward to it.
Best regards
Sylvia

Hello everybody :grinning: i would like to receive a postcard from your meetup if it is possible :grinning: who wants to swap :question: i can offer meetup postcard from rapallo of 9 april with all signatures :grinning:

thank you :grinning:

1 Like

I can swap with you. Please send me a pm :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I cannot be there but I would like a card… In exchange I offer the one from the Rapallo meetup with all the signatures.

1 Like

Hello everybody! We have now also the final design for the meeting card! See you soon in Palermo!

9 Likes

I can swap with you, please pm me with your address!

Hello) I would like to swap)
Here My offers
:blush:

Hello. Due to work, I’ll no longer be able to be there :slight_smile: enjoy your visit!

Hi all! So when do we meet at the post office? It says 10am here but 11am in the Facebook event :joy:

And what restaurant/ place are we going for sign ups later, what’s the meeting planned for where to be at what time please?

Thank you and see you soon :blush:

Hallo is there someone available for swapping or sending me signed postcards from Palermo? Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
Andrea

Hello! Looking for an exchange for your wonderful postcard from Palermo.
My offer:

All the best,
Elena

Hello @mihneaR
Do you have such amazing cat’s postcard yet 1?
We will also have a postcrosser meeting on April 30 in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia). We made postcard withcat too.
I would be happy to exchange postcards from our meetings (you will send one and I will send you one). Do you agree?

Hi! Nice card! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 503 Bilder | VK
Thanks!