Postcrossing exchange with toddlers - with review

review from 20 December 2022

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted a forum topic about writing postcards to toddlers. After getting many applications we had enough addresses to send our cards to! Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Then it was our turn to write/draw the cards. It took a while because I was away for a week due to illness, but all the cards have been made and are on their way to the right addresses.

Our class has already received several cards and the children were very enthusiastic about this.

Hello all,

I am Sam, 21 years old and live in the Netherlands. I am currently studying to become a primary school teacher. I am currently doing an internship with the toddlers (group 1 and 2).

I am working on a series of lessons about postcards with my class. Next week I will start my first lesson, I will take my old cards from postcrossing and we will look at the cards together, I will tell the children where the mail goes when we put our cards in the mailbox.

During the second lesson I will make postcards with the children, the children will make beautiful drawings on the cards and we will send these cards together to your adresses. Now the question is: Who is interested in exchanging postcards with the children from my class. The children can’t read well yet and certainly not in English :slight_smile: that’s why I would like to ask you to make nice drawings instead of writing a text.

If you are interested you can send a PM or leave the address in the comments. We need about 25 addresses so that each child can send a card.

The cards still have to be made, the cards will be sent in the week of December 19-25.

When the time comes I will send the address to everyone who wants to participate so that the cards arrive about the same time :slight_smile:

Regards Sam

There are currently 21 from the 25 participants few more needed :grinning:

15 Likes

PM sent :wink:

1 Like

Got it :grinning:

Pm sent

1 Like

Hi, pm sent!

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

pm sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sending PM!

1 Like

PM sent ! :white_heart:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Postcrossing exchange with toddlers:

I also want to participate
Sent the address)

1 Like

PM sent!

1 Like

My son @little_traveler would also like to send a card :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can send a postcard :smiley:

Sure you can send to me

Send me a dm :slight_smile:

I would love to send a card, please pm me the adress :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to join!

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

I would also love to participate! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs: I’ll message you.

1 Like