Postcards that make us laugh! 🤣

… then please draw my adress!!! :grinning: :kangaroo: :kangaroo: :kangaroo: :kangaroo: :kangaroo: :kangaroo:

This postcard I received today. We think of the people in the past as so different to us… but we are all the same and do the same things. Only the means may have changed :smile: (the picture on the left is from 1858)

5 Likes

Here’s a card a friend of mine sent to me:

uli stein

Translation: “Rain or no rain, a little bit of walking wouldn’t be bad for you!”

I absolutely adore the cartoonist Uli Stein - and always wonder why postcrossing is not full with his gorgeous art! In case you have one received or sent, please share here.

12 Likes

Poor dog! :rofl:

When I received this postcard I started laugh and everyone who saw that postcard started to laugh too.

1 Like

12 Likes

Hi All,

Today I posted a lottery with some humorous cards if you’re interested. Below are the cards I posted, as well. I think the dinosaur is my favorite.

Abridged Classics

Abridged Fairy Tales

Bacon

Dinosaur

Unicorn

Thanks @LC-Canada for the suggestion to post these here!

19 Likes

These are some of my received cards.
(correct me if I made the wrong translation)

“Actually I am a lion.”

“I’m done, I’m gonna ride the swing.”

I’m not sure what this one says. Anyone can help?

9 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes

He says: “So, put away the Lego. I step on it all the time.”

5 Likes

doesn’t make me laugh, but cute

2 Likes

The wonderful cute cartoons of Liz Climo often make me laugh:

5 Likes

:wave:

7 Likes

I received this one today, it really made me laugh Postcard SK-276928

5 Likes

39 Likes

:joy:

I love that picture!
Is it your picture/dog or did you find it somewhere?

:paw_prints: :dog: :dog: :dog: :smile:

1 Like

Sorry had to find out where My sister got it she got it from Facebook I thought it was her dog until I realized it wasn’t her bed she has the same bedding and kind of dog.

Mmmmmmm I did receive one that set me back a bit as I am quite a lady and could not understand at all, especially when I knew what the message was on the cover…Did I mention I am a lady…? lol

And it came from a male. However on a funny note, his message did explain it, he did not know what Gingham was, researched and found something that had something gingham…

I did place it in my album but with the writing up instead of the card .
for many of you this would not be risque, but I was brought up by NUNS… still possibly one postcrosser I shall never forget so there is that. …

6 Likes