Postcards from spanish speaking people - Closed

I am currently learning Spanish in a class of 10 adult students. I have to give a presentation and I choose Postcrossing as a topic. It would be great if I could give the students a card with some spanish text on it. So who would like to help me out and write a card to one or more of the students? Of course I will send you a card in return to thank you!

Estoy aprendiendo español en una clase de diez estudiantes adultos. Tengo que dar una precentación y elijo Postcrossing como tema. Sería genial si pudiera darles a los estudiantes una tarjeta con algún texto en español. Entonces, ¿a quién le gustaría ayudarme y escribir una tarjeta a uno o más de los estudiantes? ¡Por supuesto que te eviaré una tarjeta a cambio para agredecerte!

3 Likes

will send, kindly pm your address

Thank you so much! I will send you a pm.

Hi! I’m from Gijón, in Spain. Would you like a postcard from my city?

1 Like

You should post this at the Spanish section of the forum so more Spanish speaking users may see it. Good luck with you project! :relaxed:

1 Like

¡Hola! Thank you for willing to participate. At this moment I have enough people who are sending me cards. I just have to wait for the cards to arrive :wink: Thank you anyway :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice. I had put a message on the spanish forum as well. And now I have all the cards I need! :heart:

1 Like

Closed at the request of the original poster/topic starter.