Postcards for Preschoolers

Do you still need a person who is writing to one of your preschooler?

marcus here again. send me a name or 2. i can send right away. i have the address.

I would be interested to send a postcard or more to a child. My own child (three years) would help :smiling_face:

edit: Wrote, drew a“Halloween ghost“ and sent it today

I would be interested in doing this if you could please send me some more details :blush:!!

If you still need to allocate a child to a sender, please assign me a name, I have a suitable card in mind.

1 Like

I’m interested. Please drop a DM. Along with my 5 year old son I’ll be happy to send a postcard to your pupil. Lovely greetings from Germany.

Greetings from Spain! I’m Núria :hugs:
I’d like to swap postcards or letters with one of your students if it’s still possible.
Take care!

Today we got our first postcard of our little penpal :tada: Do you know that? Do you want us to tell you?
Do we write back right away or do you want us to wait until a special occasion or a „go“ by you? Otherwise we would just go on and go on… :smiley:

2 Likes

I received this postcard the other day with some fun and interesting facts about Utah. I’m not sure who it is from and I would love for one of my students to be able to write back. If you could please message me your name and address we would be happy to reply back.

Thank you!

As a retired teacher, l would love to participate with a postcard penpal!

Please PM me with an address, either now or in the future!

Great idea to help kids learn about the world, and the joy of communicating & ongoing learning.

Keep up the great work!

Our school year is coming to a close. We have only 2 weeks left. I would like to thank all of you who have been writing to my preschoolers. They have really enjoyed getting mail and writing to people from other states and countries.
I always hope that families will continue writing with their children, but I know that it doesn’t always happen. It is up to the parents if they chose to share their address.

Thank you again for all your help with this fun project. I will be looking to do this again in the fall with a new group of children.

Heather

2 Likes

Will Sophia and Harry get the ones I just sent out??