Postcards for Bavarian students

Oncoming from Bangkok, Thailand

I will happily send one from Kansas, USA!

2 Likes

A card from the 1st state of
Delaware in the USA is on its way!
Kathy L.

One card from the Netherlands on your way!

Sending one from Oakland, California!

2 Likes

I saw that many people are sending from America. Hope you don’t mind another from, Salem, Oregon, U.S.A

Chicago USA :grin: I see you’ll get more from Chicago but we are all unique. Hope you don’t mind.

Another one coming from the U.S., this time Ann Arbor, Michigan!

A Welsh railway postcard from the UK, winging its way to you :blush:

We are happy about all postcards, US is just fine because my students like America very much. I personaly had my best holiday in Wales so you make me happy @Maddymail

2 Likes

As you are sports school, it’s a Welsh sport postcard on its way :blush:

Hallo, sending a card from Adelaide, Australia!

1 Like

Thank you all so much, this is incredible!

Sending one from Peoria Heights, IL!

Good Day Ingrid,
I am from Iowa, and I have some vintage postcards
showing images of Seoul, South Korea.
I will send a couple of postcards.
Take care,
Roxanne

Yes!. I will sent the postcard from Russia.

Just dropped a postcard in the mail from North Carolina, USA

Thank you all so much for the many cards we received. I am really overwhelmed and so happy. The students could not believe their eyes.

So far we read the postcard from Anyu @honeyayuclover Thank you for the two postcards, at the moment we read a book about Japan and so your message was great. Your stamps were great, even our headteacher admired them. We will use your gifts for our next postcards. We love mountains, Hauzenberg has many of them. The highest we ever climbed was the Zugspitze, Germany. Thank you again!

We also got a post from Deimantie from Lithuania. Great to hear from another student, we tried to write you an Email but the post placed a sticker over your address.

We will answer all of you here, please give us a little time because we are still beginners and it takes us some time to read the cards, learn about your homes and look at all your beautiful stamps and drawings. This is really a great community .

2 Likes

Hello.
I sent you a postcard from Japan.

Dear Debby from America, we got your postcard today. Thanks a lot! My sister works in a bakery, too.!