Postcards for a 4th Grade Classroom in Utah

One sent from Ohio today!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much! My students are going to be SO excited! :smiling_face:
You all are angels from heaven! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

1 Like

received my Utah postcard with facts today! Thank you !

1 Like

Still need any from any other state? I have gotten some from different states ive visited. It would be postmarked from california but the actual postcard is from the state. Let me know!

1 Like

I’ve got Michigan!

1 Like

Hi,

awesome idea! Would you also like to receive postcards from other countries? I can offer one from the sixth smallest country in the world, the Principality of Liechtenstein.

If you want to do that another time, let me know, the offer stands! :blush: :wave:

1 Like

I’ll send a card from New Mexico!

1 Like

Texas is heading your way!

1 Like

Yes! We still need about half of the 50 states! I will take anything and everything you are willing to offer! Thank you so so much! :heart:

Oh my goodness, yes please! My students would LOVE to receive postcards from other countries! Thank you so so much! :heart:

3 Likes

I can send one from Utah if that’s not too boring. :joy:

2 Likes

In that case I will sent you one from The Netherlands Jordan :grinning:

1 Like

Sending Rhode Island AND one from the small town of Valparaiso, Zacatecas in Mexico! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sending one from Minnesota!

1 Like

I will be mailing a Mississippi postcard from my parents camp in Bay St. Louis, MS.

1 Like

I don’t see Colorado yet, I can send one!

1 Like

One of your northern neighbour Canada :canada: on its way!

1 Like

Will send you postcard from Switzerland :switzerland::pray::relieved:

2 Likes

I am sending one from Atlanta, GA

1 Like

I was looking to see if anyone sent from Utah, haha. Looks like you got it taken care of.

1 Like