【Closed】Postcard or handmade card exchange for Grade 1 to Grade 12 students!

Hello!
I am a school teacher and student support staff from Taiwan.
As Christmas is coming, we are going to hold a Christmas card exchange project that brings the world together.
Approximately 100 students will write their own Christmas cards to any of the provided address, and we hope that you may write a card or a postcard back to our students. Since it might take a while to deliver the card, writing back a new year blessing card or a simle greeting next year is totally fine with us.

If you would like to join this project, please feel free to contact me!

Our school address:
Wagor International School of Excellence SST
No.65, Meiman St., Xitun District.
Taichung City 40753, Taiwan

8 Likes

PM sent.

1 Like

PM send

I will send you a few postcards and funny cartoons for your students. I will add my own address. My short cover letter with be in English and Traditional Chinese. Regards, JamesC (New York, NY, USA)

I have your school address, but maybe I can use an individual contact name, too. Thanks, JamesC

Private message sent with our address; our postcard is in today’s outgoing mail. Thank you for notifying us of this project! Always happy to help out a school.

Hi
We would like to join from Türkiye with 21 students.

1 Like

Nameste from India,
Glad to help you with this initiative.

Should I send postcards to the address given…

You can PM me too.

1 Like

Still waiting for an individual name to add to your school’s address for me to send your school several cards. Thanks, JamesC (New York City, USA). I could not PM you through P-C.

1 Like

Salve. Scrivimi in PVT il nome da inserire nella cartolina. E io ti darò il mio indirizzo

Edit/ translation by moderator:
Hello. Write me in PVT the name to be put on the postcard. And I’ll give you my address

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

OK. I just mailed a Christmas/Seasonal card from New York with a few funny (age-appropriate) cartoons. It is addressed to your school with : “ATT: Christmas card exchange project.” Regards, JamesC

好的。 我剛剛從紐約郵寄了一張聖誕/季節性卡片,上面有一些有趣的(適合年齡的)卡通片。 它是寄給你的學校的:“ATT:聖誕賀卡交換項目。” 問候, 詹姆斯

1 Like

Hello. How are you?
I am planning to do a similar project with my students.
Maybe we could work together?
If possible, please, let me know.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, I am no longer working in the school. I hope your students will enjoy postcrossing with other schools!