Postcard Box Directory (wiki)

This post does not appear to be a Wiki anymore. There is no edit button showing.

Here’s another for your list:

The Wild Cards - 100 Postcard set

I’ve got these boxes I cannot find in the first post.

Life is a box: 100 postcards
Littlest Pet Shop 100 cards
Bunnies in a Box. The Bunny Suicide Postcard Collection. 40 cards
50 ans 10/18 50 rencontres
Du Chat by Philippe Geluck 100 cards
Raving Rabbids 1. 50 cards
Raving Rabbids 2. 50 cards
The Little Prince 50 cards

Thanks for keeping this all updated!

4 Likes

This directory was said to be a wiki, but it seemed not to be, so I’ve changed it to one now. You can add missing boxes yourself according to the instruction in the first post. :confetti_ball:

I’ve updated untill @Shalottslady’s post and also added:
Bill Cunningham: Details from the Street
Good night stories for rebel girls
Rad American Women A-Z Postcards
Women in Art: 100 Postcards
Dungeons & Dragons 100 Postcards: Archival Art from Every Edition

5 Likes

You are a darling! :heart:

1 Like

Would there also be an interest in a Postcard Book Directory? Or should it be included in this Postcard Box Directory, maybe as a separate table?

1 Like

OMG should I say thank you or ohhhhh no…… this is sooooooo good to know…

There are a few here that would be wonderful to have…….

1 Like

Are we allowed to add links to postcard boxes that aren’t for sale on Amazon? I have this box, but can’t find it anywhere on Amazon.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What is your favorite postcard box?

Yes sure, any link is helpful so people know which particular box it is. It was just the easiest to find the amazonlink :upside_down_face:

The link for the Marimekko 100 cards box links to a different box (also pretty cool though :star_struck:), here’s the correct link Marimekko Postcard Box: 100 postcards

Also there’s a Marimekko: 50 postcards box set.

I added the Clark Little: The Art of Waves Postcard Boxed Set to the Wiki.

3 Likes

Please keep in mind that this is not a Talk Topic about your favourite Postcard Boxes and therefore I moved some posts to :arrow_right: What is your favorite postcard box?

I’ve just added
The Disney Animation Postcard Box: 100 Collectible Postcards https://a.co/d/1nUB7wZ

Hi. Has this post returned to a non wiki state? Or am I just missing the edit button?

I can add cards as a reply of course, if that’s the only way currently.

Thanks!

Hi! It is still a wiki, but you need to gain trust level 1 (Basic) to edit a wiki. You should get it pretty fast when you spend some time in the forum and read a few topics.

ahh, understood. I’ve been postcrossing a couple years but yes, I’m new to the forum.

Thanks!

2 Likes