Pinole, CA (NorCal) - October 1st, 2023

Hi there, @brownbugz, I just venmo’d you for 10 cards and I’ll be at the meetup on 10/1! Its my first meetup since joining :blush:

1 Like

Unable to attend. I’d like to purchase 20 cards unsigned, 2 cards signed, and get them mailed via Media Mail. Just paid 8.69 via PayPal and forgot to include my name.

@BudzinSF Not sure where you sent it through PayPal. I never received anything.

@BudzinSF Also, 22 overall postcards x $0.25 = $5.50. If you want it all sent together after October 1st, one media mail cost is now $3.92 after the recent price increase.

$5.50 + $3.92 = $9.42

Please make sure to have the correct payment, or you won’t get your cards.

My bad @brownbugz . Just sent the correct amount to @SonniaK

1 Like

I’ve never been to a meet up. Where did you order your stamp? I’d like to get one, too.

Thanks!
Delores
delo007

1 Like

Mine too!

I ordered my stamp from rileyprint.com They also have an Etsy store by the same name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it too late to RSVP?

1 Like

@sendwashi Never too late

3 Likes

@sendwashi How many postcards would you like to reserve? I only have a few left, and I don’t think I should order more.

@brownbugz Could I reserve 12 cards please? If you still have enough remaining. Thank you! I’ll be attending the meetup as well (if there’s still space :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Cute card design!

Hello! I RSVP and would like to order 20 postcards. I will Venmo you today. I’m semidemihaiku. See you there! aka Beth Johanna

1 Like

I would like to attend if there is still space! No cards for me. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! I would like to attend if there is still space! And also order cards as well, if you have any left? Maybe 10?

1 Like

Hello! This will be my first WPD meet-up! I am super excited to join. I would like to order 20 postcards please. I will wait to hear back from the host/organizer about payment and delivery. Thanks!

Sincerely, Tricia
@triciatravels

@triciatravels Are you attending in person?

Yes @brownbugz I will be attending in person. I clicked on the “Going” link up at the very top :blush:

We are completely full. See you on October 1st!