PdotK's Gratitude thread

Hi Friends!
I have done nearly 200 swaps in this forum. You guys have helped me to enrich my collection. And I have won a few medals in stamp exhibitions with all your support. This is high time to say thanks to all the kind-hearted people who have helped me with your generosity. I am slowly adding the names randomly, they are not in any order.

Thanks a ton, friends.
PdotK

6 Likes

I am starting from Downunder.
@quickbrownfoxph , She is a wonderful friend. We have been swapping for several years. Still, our friendship is going strong. All her materials fetched me a lot of points. Thanks a lot, dear.

1 Like

Whenever I need some materials from Italy I can count on @Cri_ciprea. She not only enhanced my stamp collection but my banknotes collection too. She is like my sister. Thank you, dear.

Hello @pdotk, glad to hear that you win awards with the stamps I send you, that is amazing! :grin:

1 Like

Though my friendship with @polly_sky started very recently, we swapped 3 times already and the 4th one is on the way. All my Bulgarian materials are from her. Thanks a lot, dear.

1 Like

With @Jirka, I have done 3-4 swaps. And one swap is underway. I treasure the 3D Miniature sheet she sent to me. Thanks a lot, Jirka.

@mazenfakih is my source for all my Lebanon philatelic and numismatic materials. He is very generous. I am hoping to do one more swap, before his relocation. Thanks a lot Mazen.

1 Like

@BethH , she is so generous. I got some wonderful coins and banknotes from her. Especially the 6 pence coin, I like it very much. Thanks a lot Beth.

1 Like

Just recently we exchanged and the materials reached both sides quickly. Actually, I asked for one post-and-go plane stamp from @Maddymail. But after seeing my exhibit and collection, he got the whole set and surprised me. In exhibits, varieties do matter, and surely his stamps will add great value to my exhibit. Thanks a lot, Mark.

1 Like

@bittersweet, we had quite a number of cards and stamp exchanges. All are a great addition to my collection. Eagerly waiting for our next exchange.

1 Like

@UplandPete helped me with a lot of UK miniature sheets. So kind and helpful. Hope to see him in the forum soon. Thanks a lot Peter.

Though I have done only one swap so far with @PatriciaOH, I can vouch for the understanding and support Patricia has given to me. Thanks a lot, Patricia.

1 Like

I and @eisdrache have done 2 big swaps. All the 10 written and stamped cards I have posted, successfully reached Svea and I have received Svea’s materials safely. Thanks a lot, Svea for your great help. We will begin our next swap soon.

@Lucijabi29 exchanged banknotes 3 times with me. All the 3 exchanges are successful.
Thanks a lot, Lucija, hope to see you soon.

@qwerty2k helped me to fill the gaps in National as well as state quarters with a couple of swaps. Thanks a lot, Donna. Thanks a lot for your great help, Donna. When you get any of my missing quarters, please let me know.

Thanks to you!

1 Like

Successfully finished 2 swaps with @JibbatheCollector . Nice addition to my numismatics collection. Joshua used nice stamps on the cover and the way Joshua is packing is really amazing. As my place to prone to humidity and rain, protected packing is very much needed. Thanks a lot, Josua.

@TORSAM, helped to fill a huge gap in my numismatics collection. All his offers are classic. Again packing is awesome. He always sends me some extras along with the swapping items. His selection of stamps on the cover is also great. On the whole, exchanging with Tor is always a pleasant experience. Thanks a lot, Tor.

1 Like

@Tolkien, is my long-time swapping partner. A nice and generous person who is very passionate about post-crossing. A lot of my Spain Odd and Unusual stamps are from Yolanda. Thanks a lot, Yolanda. Got some materials for you, contact you pretty soon.

1 Like

@texvelis helped me with 2 swaps and both are successful. For the first swap, she gave me stamps and for the second one, she gave me coins. Thanks a lot, Kristina, it is pleasure swapping with you.

1 Like