(CLOSED) Who would send our students (6-12) a postcard with a proverb?

I will send you one from North Carolina, USA.

1 Like

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Will send one from Aotearoa/NZ!

1 Like

Nice! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I am very interested in this effort. However, there are Japanese already participating, do you not need me?

And I’m also interested in your work(^^)

1 Like

hello sabrine, your dedication to your students is amazing i’ll send you a postcard from kaliningrad, russia!

1 Like

I’ll also send one from Australia and will hope to choose different idioms from @caesarpag :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We would like every single card, so if you can send one, it would be highly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Amazing that we get cards from the other side of the world!

1 Like

Hello, I’m a junior high school teacher in Taiwan, I teach Chinese in gifted and talented of language art classroom. I’m glad to let my students write the postcard and introduce the proverb of our country. And we also curious about the culture of your country, could you tell us some things about your country through postcards?

1 Like

Of course we can! If you sent me your address by DM we will sent you a card after the holidays.

Hi …

Sending you a picture postcard of Lord Narasimha in this very aggressive posture , where you can see him killing a demon on his lap , this is in Belur, an ASI & WHS,Karnataka a South Indian state of India.

Kannada is the state language of Karnataka,it is also my mother tongue.

Kannada is the second oldest of the four major Dravidian languages with a literary tradition. The oldest Kannada inscription was discovered at the small community of Halmidi and dates to about 450 ce . The Kannada script evolved from southern varieties of the Ashokan Brahmi script.

Hope you like it …
Reshma
Bengaluru
India

3 Likes

Thank you for sending us a card! I’m very curious!

Wonderful idea! I’ll send one from Portugal!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to your card!

Sending one from Virginia :grinning:

1 Like

Really nice! Thanks in advance!

Hi.
The cards for Germany and Slovakia (both sent from Germany) are on their way. I illustrated the front with some related picture and the saying.
If there are any further questions according these pleade feel free to contact me!
Best wishes
Katharina

1 Like