Oslo, Wednesday December 16th, 2020 at 4:30pm

:world_map:  Oslo, Norway:
:pushpin:  Espresso House, Solli plass:
:alarm_clock:  December 16th, 4:30pm:
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN:Signing postcards and chatting about Postcrossing

KAS and I talked about this last time and figured we could try another meetup before Christmas. Sorry I’m so slow in posting about it … !!

We will meet at Espresso House again. The security guard strike is over so there is a slight theoretical possibility that we will be able to visit the National Library. We’ll have to keep an eye on the restrictions and see how things develop.

Welcome to the December meetup!

The café has about the selection you’d expect. Hot and cold drinks, some warm meals, and some cold things to eat like sandwiches and cinnamon buns.

If you’re new, look for our sign with the Postcrossing logo which we’ll hopefully remember to put up at the table. Otherwise a bunch of postcards and pens and various supplies are usually a giveaway.

Bring postcards to write, to swap or to show off. Or just come and hang out with other Postcrossers. Welcome!

If you’re planning to attend, RSVP. I will see about booking a table for us in advance.

We will have meetup cards, stickers and stamp available as usual.

There’ll probably be quite a bit of talk about the various future meetups we’re planning, but just so it’s said: anyone is free to come and go whenever they like, it’s not mandatory to stay for the whole meetup. And no problem if you show up late. Although then you will probably have a whole pile of stuff to sign dumped on you.

KAS: It’s your job to promote this on Facebook as usual. :smile:

2 Likes

Will do. :smile: See you there!

I’ll be there too.

Turnout: 3 (& a half!)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! See you again in 2021! :star2:

Did you really have to cut someone in half just before Christmas? Especially this year, that has been bad enough already?! :crazy_face:

Just joking! :smile:

Oh but I did! I was even considering a quarter or a sixth :joy: