[OPEN] OFFER: Tokyo Olympics 2020 stamps REQUEST: used stamps

hello,

on the 23rd june, tokyo olympics 2020 stamps will be released. the sheet features 25 different images of the olympics sports and each one is printed tokyo 2020 on the stamp.

i would like to offer 3 random mint stamps out of the sheet sent in an envelope for 35 used stamps from you that are pretty, beautiful, traditional, historical for my friend in a diffrent country. he is in age 50s and NOT interested in cartoons or illustrations for children. he would be happy with some used stamps from :

indonesia, malaysia, vietnam, brunei. philippines, myanmar, thailand, laos, sri lanka, any country in middle east, south america, central america, and africa. but not necessarily sent from these countries.

he prefers old used stamps too that are not sticker style before 2000 if possible. used stamps on paper are okay too.

beforehand, please check this site and check japanā€™s postal situations now due to the pandemic :

https://www.postcrossing.com/postal-monitor

please post under this thread if you want to swap with me and show me your used stamps offer if possible. i will also show you the 3 mint stamps image later on.

thank you, stay safe!

1 Like

pm sent

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

@aegisW
@Mark_Joseph_Lopez
@bocek

hello!
thank you so much for your wonderful offers :slight_smile: please, allow me time to get back to you privately, each of you. the stamps are not released yet, so we have time to communicate about our trade :slight_smile:

thank you again :slight_smile:: :slight_smile:

1 Like

pm sent

1 Like