1 Like

Netherlands: Nikki Dotti

India Instagram Shops

@ postcard_m_rna

@ postally_official

@ skilledpost

Just added in France : Eternellement Audrey

Hello All,

Unfortunately I didn’t figure it out how to edit the existing list and add an Etsy shop for the Netherlands section:

I am a Postcrosser and an illustrator based in the small town called Best in the Netherlands. From the last year I started to create my own cards and stickers for Postcrossing based on my watercolor illustrations. For now my cards and stickers are only on Etsy, but I ship worldwide :slight_smile:

Happy Postcrossing!

3 Likes

@julia_swan I just did it for you :wink:

1 Like

@Moussette Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

Postcard shop in Germany: [Arndt Laude Fotografie](Arndt Laude Kunst und Karten
Have a look on this page, the prices are attractive and the motives are interesting.

In Iran:
Kartepostal.ir
Tambrestan.com

Canadian Culture Thing - Canadian retro-style postcards and reprints

For anyone in Scotland:

I love his stuff even though I live in the U.S. LOL!

Please may I add my shop to the U.K. Etsy shop part of the list?

It’s called the postcard studio

Thanks so much x

Thank you for the list! Unfortunately it doesn’t look as though Post Snail Press are active anymore in the UK. Could you also add in Janet Bell? 10p post cards here

1 Like

Added Wildflower Oslo

Removed No-en since the website seems to have expired.

@meiadeleite I tried to add the link to Janet Bell that @hoiyeeanita mentioned above, since it seemed that no one had added it to the wiki yet. But I got an error saying the post has too many words/letters.

1 Like

Since I have nothing better to do, I took the liberty of going through the wiki and checking links that doesn’t work anymore. I will post the links here, and maybe they need to be deleted from the wiki?

Can anyone from Canada check if these are still selling postcards, because it didn’t look like that when I checked:
Canada Post Postcards ← seems to only sell stamps and envelopes?
Chapters ← the link is a 404, but a search for “postcards” gave me only a few actual postcard books, and lots of other stuff that are not postcards.

France:
This one seems to not work at all: E-Mages

Germany:
Ampelmann.Shop, Berlin This shows as a 404 (page not found) Do they still sell postcards?
Arndt Laude Fotografie, Kunst und Karten My browser failed to open this page due to the server didn’t respond.
Düsseldorf Shop shows “Es tut uns leid, aber Ihre Suche nach Produkten hat keine Treffer ergeben.” which means “your search resulted in no matches.” So it seems they don’t sell postcards anymore?
life-by-lines ← link is missing.
PostalHeart This link only gave me this error: “Pr Err:Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT” and didn’t open the page.

1 Like

Greece
Anamnesia ← failed to open, couldn’t connect to server.

India
Destino Error 404, page does not exist. EDIT: I did a search for destinostore.com and it showed results, so I updated the link to the product category for postcards.
Heenas.in Page not found. But it seems they have an Etsy shop?
Shop Clues doesn’t have paper postcards? Only metal postcards?

Indonesia:
I did not check these:
Shopee Indonesia
Tokopedia

Ireland:
Badger & Blue gave me a 404, page not found.
Penpaling Paula Doesn’t seem to have any physical postcards in their shop, only printables?
Soul Links Postcards Etsy shop doesn’t exist anymore? EDIT: Deleted.

Malaysia:
ana tomy no postcards?
Pigeon Postcard closed, I will remove the link after I have gone through the rest of the wiki. EDIT: Deleted.
Pos Malaysia gave me a 404, page not found. So they don’t sell postcards anymore?

I did not check the Shopee Malaysia shops

Netherlands
Nikkidotti.nl (clickable link is not added) EDIT: added clickable link.
Postzegel erop Shows as a “not secure” website, and when I want to visit the page despite the warning, the page is not showing. It might be safe and showing for people with a Dutch IP address, though?
veer illustratie.nl - no clickable link added. EDIT: added clickable link.

Philippines
Cynthia Bauzon-Arre shop has moved to a new page: Cynthia Bauzon-Arre EDIT: updated link to her new shop.

I did not check the Shopee Philippines shops

Poland
Napiszkartkę.pl looks like the domain has expired so the page is not available. EDIT: deleted.

Portugal
New Jamp gives me a 503 error, service unavailable. (“The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.”)

Russia:
Мeleniza postcard is this page not working anymore? Can anyone from Russia please check?
МyPostland same here, can anyone from Russia check if this one is active?
Чердак not working?
PaperFOX page not active anymore?
Мурр-почта failed to open in my browser, might still be working for Russian IP addresses?

Singapore:
The Postcard House the domain is for sale, so I guess the shop is not active anymore… EDIT: deleted.

Spain
[kamila-la]( красивая открытка (kamila-la.ru) link only needs to be fixed :sweat_smile: EDIT: this was posted wrong. Deleted from Spain. It was already posted under Russian shops.

Sweden:
Adlibris only sell books? I did a search for “vykort” and it seems they sell postcards. I can change the link so it shows the search result. EDIT: updated link to search result.
Upside link goes to a 404, but a search for “vykort” shows they sell postcards. I will change the link to it goes to the “vykort” product category. EDIT: updated link so it goes to product category for postcards (vykort).
The Etsy shop magicae is not linked. EDIT: shop now has a working clickable link.

United Kingdom
Cardtoons Publications shows as a 404 page not found. A search for “postcards” shows results, so maybe change the link to the search result. EDIT: link updated.
Paperchase It says the online shop has closed. EDIT: Deleted.
Victoria & Albert Museum Shows as a 404 page not found. A search for postcards gives results EDIT: link updated.
tilliecm seems shop has been deleted. EDIT: Deleted.