"Online Connection & Elation" August-December 2023

Love these! Great job deciphering ambiguous ones, I think it you’re missing 2 (Ms Koby was #3), 21, 22, and 26 (probably the mystery one with her magic pen!) Also, #8 was @JoBo27 for December. Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Reporting for December!

I received my last card for the month from #7 @PrincessFlamingo and this card was so cute someone had to take a bite! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: Thanks Joy!!

4 Likes

Dang. Something ate it lol

3 Likes

lol I’ll keep a lookout for any more coming in. Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
This is late but I received all remaining cards for December :smiley: I meant to post sooner but life got in the way haha. Happy new year by the way!!

1 Like

@PrincessFlamingo I have enjoyed making postcards, I have made my own folding cards for years, so it is fun to morph into postcards. Here is a picture of my ceramic trees, the green one on the left was my grandmother’s and was always my favorite Christmas decoration as a kid. The white and red one was my mother-in-law’s, and was always one of her favorite Christmas items.

5 Likes

We should starting looking at the timeframe and best location. @TabithaCO is also interested.

2 Likes

@Pinksxo, here is a picture of the postmark. Such a fun little detail!

2 Likes

@kat4544 it sounds lovely! I want to explore more of CO, maybe I will land that way!

2 Likes

@Sherri_B I had 8 up this year, and received a new one this year that I will add, so 9!

1 Like

@smsurrena I had fun making a handful of postcards for this swap. I am really into textured cards, it seems like these held up well in the mail. I agree with the if you don’t use a skill you lose it. I love 4, it was my favorite age for my kids and I am seeing that any age is probably my favorite for my grand!

2 Likes

@AllAboutTheBooks I am glad you like the postcard I picked for you. Here is my tree collection, I received a little white one this year, I look forward to adding it next year.

3 Likes

@carried_away Did you make it to Cripple Creek? We have done the ice fest a few times years ago, but I would love to make it to the castles if they host it again!

1 Like

I would love to talk about it more. @TheNeonHyena is interested as well.

4 Likes

#11 reporting another card received from Dec.

Received now: 1,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, me, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29 and 30.

#5 - @TheMailmansWife - i absolutely LOVE this card. There is just something about it. Yes, I do a ton of swaps, but I’m slowing that down for 2024 at least for a bit. It all adds up after awhile ($$). Such an addicting fun hobby though!!!

IMG_9409

2 Likes

What a cute collection! Love it!

3 Likes

#2 reporting

#9 @Amalan - Thank you for the sweet Christmas card! I hope you had a nice time visiting with family for the holidays!

2 Likes

Reporting for dec. I’ve received all but # 19!!! Just got 8,9, and 17!! And they are all so cute❤️

3 Likes

Hello sorry for the late response but I received all of mine for October, are there any that got lost and need to be resent from me? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello! Reporting for December…

@darlindanz #14 , Thank you for the shimmery card and adorable Christmas stamps!
@speechlady99 #17 , Love the Yellowstone card - AND RIP! We need to exchange card with Rip on it next time :laughing: :fire:

2 Likes