"Online Connection & Elation" August-December 2023

Upon reviewing Decembers swap and matching the handwriting the card is from @risabell96 :heart:
Thank you for keeping us organized!

3 Likes

Anytime…really I gotta watch myself lol I had #19 missing, but then I realized you reported Alison’s just a different #. So now we’re all straight, November, like most, is just missing 13 now :slight_smile:

Sorry I was trying to see which beachy one it’s was

Has anything been posted for February yet? I’d like in on that one

#15 @GraceFamily - December
Received: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 (me), 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
To receive: 19

I got another card in for December! It’s a great Cars card with textured words. We love that movie around here. The cookie swap sounds like fun. I love baking sugar cookies with my boys and decorating them, just like my sister and I used to do with my great-grandma. Hope you have a happy 2024!

1 Like

I think we’re planning on opening the new month on the 25th, so you can keep your eyes peeled and comment over there once it’s open then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

#2 reporting:

#14 @darlindanz - thank you for the vintage holiday card and awesome stamps! I’m really getting into stamps recently. We usually have a large meal for holidays. A snack buffet is our Christmas Eve tradition. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

1 Like

#23 Reporting for December All Received :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#2 (@katiekins ) Thank you so much for this beautiful hand made card! You are so talented! Well I’m in the never been snowboarding club with you! We had a wonderful Christmas, my mom spent new years eve with us, then we drive to hubby’s parents for the afternoon dinner on Christmas day. All the teen cousins really connected and let themselves be goofy and the babies just passed around, it was so sweet. Until of course we all got sick lol #memories :rofl:

1 Like

#15 @GraceFamily - December
Received: ALL

#19 @Sherri_B sent this lovely vintage Santa card for the December OC&E. It was a beautiful surprise in the mail. Thank you, Sherri!

And with that, I have received all my cards for December!

2 Likes

All past months updated!

We have a couple open spots for February! If you would like to join us comment on the new thread!

1 Like

Yes please, add me for Feb!

1 Like

#9 reporting all Cards received for December

#30 @risabell96 Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas stars!

2 Likes

If you want to take one of the 4 open slots left for February, head on over to the new thread and let us know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#24 reporting for December
#2 @katiekins sent a wonderful die cut peach card. I love the shaped cards!

2 Likes

#2 reporting:

I received this lovely rainbow flower field card as a HUG for October RR. I’m not sure who sent it, it’s not signed but thank you to whoever did! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Jacketeer24 #24 reporting for oct 2023 a hug postcard from @LLAcademy. I’m sorry for the delay in posting this. I have been making fewer trips to my post office and was surprised to receive this lovely postcard. I love kangaroos and the beatiful bambi sticker! Thank you so much! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday season and new year!

1 Like

Hi!! #11 from the Dec RR. Just popping in to report I received today one of my missing Dec cards.

Received from #2 @katiekins this adorable homemade card. It’s gorgeous & definitely worth the long journey it took!! I bet postal workers along the way were enjoying it!!! Thank you!!

IMG_0503

2 Likes

Thank you so much for updating! Hope you are having a wonderful 2024!

Thanks so much for touching base! I need to update all the HUG info soon, all the best to you in the new year! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like