(Closed) Offer for Civil War Enthusiasts

Hello Postcrossing Friends!

Last weekend we had the super fun opportunity to visit Honey Springs Battlefield and Visitor’s Center. What an experience!

They had just one postcard for sale–An oversized illustration drawn by a reporter of the time! We brought home one for us, one for my niece, and two for two of you!

The Front-

The Back-

1. We are happy to send it written (about our day there) or unwritten…your choice.
  2. We are happy to send it with stamps or in an envelope to protect it. If you choose an envelope we will add a giveaway pamphlet from the site.
  3. Disclaimer: The postcard will be mailed from the same state, but not the closest post office. The postmark would say Tulsa whether it was sent from our house or the location.

What are we looking for in exchange?

We are excited as we have created a postcard challenge for 2023! Maybe you can help us with it…:blush:

State, provincial and county parks are the unsung beauties of our countries. Also preserves, protected beaches and conservation sites!

While we think National Parks are great, our goal is to discover the non-national parks of North America. We would love to see and hear about your experiences in nature…big or small.)

This is a basic checklist for our wish-

1. A North American nature site that is not a national park.
  2. A nature site that you have actually been to----recently or long ago…It does not matter.
  3. Your willingness to tell us about your visit on the back of the postcard.

If you can match all three requests with a postcard of yours, we would love to swap!:heart_eyes:

Thank you for taking the time to look at our swap and we hope you are having a terrific weekend.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Daisy🌼

2 Likes

Hello there! I know so little about the Civil War battles out in the Western Territories!

I have a card of Luray Caverns in western Virginia just a bit outside of Shenandoah NP which we visited a year and a half ago. I am not at home at the moment so cannot copy paste to show you but if you go to my profile there is a link to my Flickr albums and it is in the US Monuments and NPs album and alphabetical so you could take a peek.

Cheers
Nancy

1 Like

@TwasBrillig, I am messaging you now😍

1 Like

One postcard left!

I have a postcard with an illustration of a botanical garden inside a protected california mission. I’d have to take a look at which mission but if this sound interesting i can provide a photo for you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you to all of you! :blush: