Offer: Coins/Banknotes

Hello Friends!
I have been collecting Banknotes since my childhood. I have banknotes from 96 countries so far. Would like to reach 100 soon.

If you have banknotes from current/dead countries, in circulation/ old circulated notes, fresh or mutilated notes anything is fine for me.

Here is my collection,

In return, I can offer,
http://icanoffer.blogspot.com

or Banknotes from India, Srilanka. If you are looking for anything else also, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to your offers.

1 Like

Hello, are you interested in current Croatian coins/banknotes?
Message me if you are!

Lucija

Pm on its way.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot friends. For those who showed interest, I hope I have replied back and showed the picture of the cover and content I am sending to you. If not please let me know, I will do it as soon as possible and apologies for missing you out.

Cheers

Hi Friends!

Slowly the swapping materials are started reaching me. Now the number of countries in my coin collection has entered into 2 digits. If all the swapping materials reach me, my currency collection will reach 3 digits.

Thank you all. Still looking for some more helping hands to reach 125 countries in currency collection.

Hello, if you are interested, here is my offer:

2 Likes

Hi sandramr!
PM follows… Thanks for your wonderful offer.

Thank you, friends. Today, I have reached 25 countries in my coin collection. When I started this thread I was in single digit, now 25. I strongly believe that with your support I can reach 50 (which is my this year goal) easily.

Thanks a ton, guys
PdotK

Hello! If you need coins/banknotes from Belarus let me know :smiley:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have some outdated Norwegian bank notes. Send me a pm if you’re interested in them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks noodlebamboo! That will be appreciated a lot. PM follows

Good News!

Friends! I have reached 30 countries in coin collection :blush: . Thanks a lot for this community to helping me to reach this goal.

Hi,

I have some banknotes from Kenya (500 Kenyan shillings). They’re from 10 years ago; I’m not sure if they’re still in circulation or not. It looks like you don’t have Kenya in your collection? I could send you one if you like.

Front:

Back:

Beth

2 Likes

Hi!
It is indeed going to be a nice addition to my collection.

PM follows…

Hey, send mi a PM. Also, send the photo again because I can’t see it.

Today I got @DorH’s swap materials. With that I have reached 100 countries in my banknotes collection.

Thank you all :grinning::smiley::blush::balloon::balloon::balloon:

2 Likes

Got Mauritius Coin today.

Reached 40 Countries in Coin Collection. :cowboy_hat_face: :smiley: :man_dancing: :dancer:

I have reached 50 countries in Coin Collection, today :dancer: :dancer: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :smiley:. Thanks a lot friends.

And, with Aviana’s help, my USA state and National quarters also filling rapidly. Hope will complete them soon.

I was struck in the century for a week, after getting @BethH’s Kenyan currency, now I am in 101. Thanks a lot, Beth. I have posted your banknote in my blog.

Cheers

1 Like

My duplicate coins are for the swap. In return, I am looking for Banknotes/currencies and coins which is not in my collection.

I am adding more coins time to time.