October 1, 2023 San Diego meetup for WPD - venue change

Yes please :blush:

1 Like

Great! Do you wish to get meetup and/or WPD postcards? If so, how many?

Could I get 20 of the meetup ones and 10 of the WPD ones please

1 Like

I am planning on being there!

Welcome to the forum, Lori! Thank you for the RSVP, I’m looking forward to meeting you. Let me please know if you want to order meetup postcards and/or WPD postcards so I have them ready for you.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to RSVP if there’s space left. I’m a relatively new postcrosser and would like to meet others in the community.

Also, so you don’t have to ask in a separate message, I’d be interested in six meeting cards and six WPD cards (1 of each to keep and five to send to others).

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello, there are few seats available, one will be reserved for you! Thank you for ordering postcards right away, I’ll have them ready for you. Looking forward to meeting you there!

3 Likes

I would like to order some postcards that you mentioned. Do you have a link to see what the card looks like or is it a surprise. I would like 10 cards, please.
Thank you.

You can see the postcards on top of the thread in the meetup description, just scroll to the top. Do you want 10 each?

2 Likes

Thank you, I scrolled up and saw them and they look great. Yes, May I get 10 each please? Can I pay you the day of the meetup? How much are the cards please?
Thank you,
Jill

Sure, 10each will be ready for you. Cards are 23cents each so your total for 20cards will be $4.60. Please bring exact change if you want to pay cash, otherwise payment via venmo or paypal is possible.

Btw. I noticed you asked about the custom rubber stamp in a different thread - you can get them for example at rileyprint.com or stamp-connection.com. It really pays off to have the stamp to save your hand signing postcards. If you decide to order one, the smaller the better. There will be a lot of signatures and space on the postcard is limited :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any other questions! Attending a meetup for the first time can be overwhelming to navigate and I’m happy to help.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I will bring cash to pay for the cards. I appreciate you printing them. I will check out your suggestions for the rubber stamp. If I may ask another question, do you have suggestions for getting postcards printed? I have a few designs that I would like to print.
Thank you,
Jill

I like printing at moo.com. You can print up to 25 different designs and the quality of their postcards is great. They are running a promotion ending tomorrow for 30% off postcards and stickers. You can also get a sample pack for free to see what type of product you like (paper, finish etc.).
I also tried zazzle.com, but I personally was not really happy with my orders. They offer only two options, semi-gloss on 12.5pt paper, which I find quite flimsy and thin for a postcard, or matte on 17.5pt paper where the printing quality is quite low especially for dark designs. I know other people were happy printing at zazzle, it’s just my opinion. You’d have to try what works best for you.
There are also other options like vistaprint.com, but they require 50pc minimum per design.
Hope it helps!

Hi! I would like to RSVP to attend. I am coming from Oceanside! So excited… I never been to a meetup before. :grinning: I will also order 10 postcards each as well please. I will bring exact cash to the event. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

1 Like

Hi Michelle, thank you for the RSVP and postcard order! I’ll have them ready for you. Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if I could order some of the meetup postcards and WPD postcards even though I am not going to the meeting? I would love to get some of each of the postcards sent to me. Thank you!

Hi @Smiley, I’m going to mail postcards within CA, so yes, you can order them. How many would you like?

1 Like

@marora , I would love 10 of each if possible? Thank you so much!

1 Like

@thatpartyhat @princeofasturias @Disneyfan1 @thedisappearingspoon @happytania Friendly reminder that the postcard order closes in a few days on the 9th. Let me please know if you want meetup and/or WPD postcards. (also let me know in case you can’t make it to the meetup anymore please). Thank you!

Thank you @marora for swapping with me!

Summary

My WPD offers:

1 Like