Hammer and a Nail - Indigo Girls

Share the Moon - Indigo Girls

Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash - Fall Out Boy

I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - Sarah Jarosz

Hands - Jewel

Brick - Ben Folds Five

Gravel - Ani Difranco

Anna Sun - Joey Graceffa

lol, for some reason it’s not letting me add any songs, but these would be 10 I’d love :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow! What a journey! Glad it made it home <3

Added!!

1 Like

#3 reporting arrivals for June
#4 @speechlady99 Thanks for this positivity card, friend. I look forward to seeing you soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#17 @hjbcats Hannah, thank you for all your postal love lately. 🩷 You’re a gem, babe!

#25 @sarahgrab1 Sarah, this is perfect! So creative, too! I love it. :purple_heart:

Sent: all
Received: 4, 17, 25

2 Likes

#23 Reporting for June, 4-8 mailed out today :blush:

#17 reporting for June

Received @sarahgrab1 #25 a cool weather themed card! I’m going out west soon.

Received @speechlady99 #4 a fun arctic card! The Lexington meetup was a wonderful time!

2 Likes

Happy BIrthday @Jaded

5 Likes

@hjbcats Thank you for the cute card!
Received # 17

2 Likes

#22 sending out the first 2 today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#17 reporting for June

Received #5 @Imhowl cool train card :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#18 Hazygirl
All June cards have been sent

1 Like

Thank you Ellisa #3
I loved how you spelled out my name. So sweet. Let me know when you are free.

3 Likes

#17 reporting for June!

Received #3 @MsKoby
Lovely music card!! So cute and lovely! Hoping to see you soon as well! Snail mail is really magical.

Received #7 @PrincessFlamingo I love going to the fair. I’ll be travelling the majority of June though so I may not get to go until our state fair in august! Still awesome though. Loved your Italian card! I haven’t been to Italy yet but this is some amazing architecture!

2 Likes

#22 reporting received

#3 @MsKoby

Thank you my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You made my day with your sweet words :hugs: and I love this card :bear:

#7 @PrincessFlamingo

Love this vintage card :heart_eyes: i’ve never been to a fair before, but that sounds like a lot of fun!! We have a few summer plans, mostly concerts and beach! :beach_umbrella::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#8 @jenz88

Super cute Virgo card! Oh, how cool that you just visited!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it and got to eat some good food down here. It’s definitely one of my favorite parts of living here. That’s awesome that you did a swamp tour. I’ve been wanting to myself! it’s definitely way too hot down here now :weary: :hot_face: high is 94 today :hot_face:

#17 @hjbcats

Thank you Hannah for the super cute card with adorable sticker on the back as well. Also neat postmark! :dog2: :cat2::heartpulse:

Thank you all so much!

4 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you #19 @jordynb Thanks a bunch for the Atlanta card! Such a huge city.

2 Likes

Welcome Leslie #5, and thank you for the vintage scene of the mountains! @Imhowl

3 Likes

Joy#7 thank you for the card! Reminded me
Of something from a fairy tale.

2 Likes

June
#18 Hazygirl

#5 @Imhowl Sent the Grove Park Inn. Great choice I love Hotel cards. Welcome to the RRs they’re Completely addicting!

#7 @PrincessFlamingo Sent Hotel Imperale. Another great hotel and another great choice!

#23 @LLAcademy Sent League City sailboat race. First of all OMG 96° already! Hope the Vermont trip is on that sounds like fun. I’ve heard of geocaching, but I’m not really sure what it is.

#25 @sarahgrab1 Sent a cool Alice card. I know it’s amazing. I have a gazillion cards and half the time I don’t have what people are looking for. But I sure like like the one you sent.

2 Likes

#9 reporting for June that I sent #1-8 and 10-12 yesterday :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like