OC&E RR - CLOSED for September!

These are from this morning

7 Likes

#18 hazygirl reporting May

#8 @jenz88 sent a great Libra zodiac card. Great card! I never find such cool ones.
#16 @TheMailmansWife wife sent space. Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to visit it.

Rec’d 1-6, 8, 10, 11, 12 , 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 24, 25
Waiting 7,9, 13,14, 21,22,23

4 Likes

As a libra now I’m trying to think of a diplomatic and imaginative way to say, “I think you’re missing 12 but got 13 this month” :rofl:

2 Likes

#3 reporting arrivals for May
#6 @sarabb Sara, thank you for sharing this beautiful painting by your friend! Tell Lydia I said she needs to add her shop name & contact to them. Quiddler is one of my favorite games, but I always win, so we can’t play any more. :rofl:

#8 @jenz88 Jen, thank you, my friend. When did your son live in Louisville? Why was he here?

#15 @JoBo27 “Spring - When your nose runs more than you do” :grin: Thanks for the postcard and great quote

#18 @Hazygirl JoAnn, my calendar is filling fast! I thought it’d be quiet. :grimacing: Thank you for the botanical cherry postcard. Our cherries are ripe right before Fourth of July. The one tree usually gives us enough for two pies and then we freeze the rest for later in the summer.

#19 @jordynb I love this! I knew it was from you without looking at the back. :green_heart: I look forward to seeing your new plates on the car. I haven’t seen the bourbon barrel one.

#21 @carried_away Carrie, thank you for this postcard. Every spring I buy all my nieces and nephews caterpillars and they watch them morph into butterflies. Today was release day in two of the four homes. :orange_heart:

#24 @kat4544 sending you all the good vibes and positive energy I can!! :sparkles: You WILL find the perfect place!

Received: 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25
Awaiting: 1, 2, 7, 9, 10, 14, 16, 22, 23

6 Likes

#9 southernwonder reporting MAY
Missing: 4, 7, 11, 13, 14, 21, 22, 25

#6 @sarabb sent me this wildflower specimen card. I am really beginning to love this sort of card. Look at those reds and yellows pop!

#8 @jenz88 I really appreciate this true vintage Arkansas card!!! I also love how you decorated the back.

#16 @TheMailmansWife I started having penpals when I met a girl my age at a resort in Ohio where my dad was having a work conference. We stayed in touch through high school. I am kind of really bad at paper crafts, too! I love the space themed card and stickers!

#15 @JoBo27 Joshua Tree National Park sounds like an interesting place to visit. If you are ever driving through Arkansas on I-40, pop down to Hot Springs National Park and visit the spas.

#19 @jordynb The Onion! OMG! I have not heard of that in years, but their material cracks me up!

#24 @kat4544 When do you first see spring in CO?? I am concerned for you. :smiley: Thank you for these blossoms; they are beautiful.

6 Likes

I thought you guys would really enjoy some thing that you could use for educational purposes. Was there a big difference?

2 Likes

haha- I hope she will! Lydia printed these just for me. Usually she only does notecards.

2 Likes

#16 reporting for May

#19 @jordynb Thank you for the london print! TTPD is really growing on me too. The Eras tour movie was amazing and I wonder if she’s going to add TTPD to it eventually?!

2 Likes

Hello…#5 checking in

@jenz88 #8 - this hotel looks spectacular, let’s go!

@Hazygirl #18 - I’ve seen this Monet in Chicago! The only trip I have planned this summer is the the east coast to visit my brother. I’d like a few weekend getaways but have yet to plan anything.

@kat4544 #24 - ok I’m jealous of these guys if they got to soak in a hot spring! Lol

@sarahgrab1 #25 - excellent card! I’m definitely in my Taylor era.

@risabell96 #11 - truly interesting turtle facts - I had no idea!

@Sunhilde #13 - this is a lovely drawing…wondering where it is. You sound like a very busy mom!

6 Likes

#13 reporting

8 @jenz88 Your friend’s photo is beautiful! I always love a sunset.

9 @southernwonder Thank you for the art card! I love the big fluffy white clouds, it makes it such a peaceful scene.

19 @jordynb I love the cards from this set so much, thank you! I hope things are slowing down for you some! At least your trip is soon. I don’t have any plans at the moment, I’m waiting for a break in doctor appointments so I have more than a few days to work with!

25 @sarahgrab1 This card is so much fun, thank you! No plans for summer as of yet. Except hoping to have a garage sale if I’m able to get through things.

6 Likes

#21 updating my received for May

#10 @pixxi88 I love this vintage Miami, FL. Finding postcards in a thrift store or antique store is my fav. Where do you find lavender sugar that sounds perfect to a London fog?

#17 @hjbcats This cat card is super cute. The weather is finally getting nice here in CO.

#2 @DearSabrina Fun Lego card. It’s a flashlight! My fam loves Legos, I personally love the flower legos. Also, I love the bird washi tape!

#20 @Sharontup I love this mushroom card. I love your military story you shared with me. I was like WOW I don’t know if I could imagine being the only woman on board.

#15 @JoBo27 I love the quote on this card and I think its true! This month has been a start of new things. Happy May to you too!

#18 @Hazygirl I love getting HP cards! Thank you. I just watched all the movies this year. I love Professor Snape!

5 Likes

So glad you like it! It’s by the brand Pinky Up. They’ve got some great tea items, but their sugars are my favorite. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#23 Reporting for May
(#21) @carried_away Yay another coloring card for the kiddos, thank you! I’d be happy either way if you wanted a fun outlet to be creative and color it in, but the kids (especially my daughter) really like to do it too <3 May has been kinda crazy, but I’m thankful that we have all of our moms with us (my mom, my mil and even my step mom) and that my husband was spared during the storm on Thursday that ripped through town. 80% of his students are still without power, so we are very fortunate to live about an hour south and just soggy but no flooding, electrical or wind damage here. Love the cute bug stickers!

(#24) @kat4544 Thanks for this Denver Art Museum card, such and interesting piece! To your question about the pink background, I think it makes it a bright fun image, were it darker you might be drawn more to this question: Are the guys even truly looking at eachother, or is that just the mask they wear? Also think it’s interesting to note the masks match suits, it’s only the accessories that have a spot of color, personality and individuality. That’s the great thing about good art, it really gets you thinking and asking questions. Love your stickers so much such, oh and the turle stamp is amazing!

SENT: ALL :heavy_check_mark:
To receive: 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22

6 Likes

Omg LOVE! I would love to have chickens (and at least two of every creature lol) So cool! Thanks for sharing the pics!

3 Likes

#3 reporting May arrivals
#2 @DearSabrina Sabrina, I saved the sticker! Thank you! It’s on my laptop. Is your son the last of your babies? My last baby will graduate next year. Thank you for this fun LEGO postcard.

#14 @darlindanz Joanie, this is a great find! Thank you for this postcard. It reminds me of a darker, slightly reminiscent piece of Diego Rivera’s mural at the Detroit Institute of Art. They’re very detailed and story telling. Check them out.

#16 @TheMailmansWife Tayler, thanks for this great postcard! I love independent artists! Does your friend have an Etsy?

Awaiting: 1, 7, 9, 10, 12, 22, 23

5 Likes

#18 hazygirl

#12 @Sunhilde sent the white rabbit from Alice. I’m so glad you had a great time in the city and that everyone was nice to you

4 Likes

#17 reporting!!

Received @carried_away #21 lovely Garfield card! I loved it. Also, I’m a blues fan, but I’ve been so focused on baseball lately :joy: we are going to Cincinnati for four days next week!

4 Likes

2 Likes

#9 Reporting
I received what I believe is a Taylor Swift card from#1 @ReadWithMelissa :smiley: I am not a Swifty…yet…
I like the lyric on the front of the postcard…very poetic, so I am looking the album up on Spotify next and she is not on there. Bummer. I will check YouTube.

4 Likes

Received #5 @anggenie 's card for May OC& E! Thanks so much for the postcard! I’ve been to Kenosha! We stopped at the Uke’s Harley Davidson there so my husband could get a chip. :slight_smile:

3 Likes