OC&E RR - CLOSED for September!

So sorry to hear that :cry: big hugs to you. Please take your time.

1 Like

2 cards from @hjbcats this month?

That’s so hard! I’m so very sorry.

1 Like

HIIIII!

I got my first April card today!!

#3 @MsKoby: E- thank you for the “love”! I can always use it!

And, cards 2-7 are starting their travels tomorrow!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Happy April! I have my first card of the month to report (let’s see if I can be more on top of it this month :rofl:) #22 reporting

@MsKoby #3! A beautiful birthday card!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Hello,
#8 - Jenz88 reporting all April 2024 OC & E cards have been mailed out :heart:

3 Likes

April
#18 hazygirl
All cards are traveling

2 Likes

LATE March Update from 16

#1 @ReadWithMelissa sent a postcard of Elizabeth Cady Stanton

#12 @AllAboutTheBooks sent a postcard of the Boston Marathon - it’s coming up on the 15th of this month, actually looking forward to see videos about it!

#17 @SusanWilson sent a postcard of a cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!

3 Likes

Sending big hugs !

2 Likes

April
#18 hazygirl reporting

#5 @Sharontup sent Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. I bet sneaking in is totally impossible nowadays!

#17 @hjbcats sent a super cute snail. I agree! Snailmail IS Magic!

3 Likes

#17 reporting.
I received a lovely pink postcard from #5 @Sharontup super cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

So sorry to hear😢

kat4544

I am so sorry. Take your time.

My fur baby (a 10 year old puggle, named Annabelle Bean) is getting older and I already had a major scare a few months ago. She caught a uterus infection and was not improving. Her Vet put her on 2 heavy duty antibiotics and said she was not recovering as quickly as she should be, because of her age. She luckily did improve, but now I get get so nervous whenever she even sneezes.
So I feel for you. HUGS!!!
Sharon

2 Likes

All April cards from #19 @jordynb are in the mail

Received cards:

March from #13 @volvomom thank you for the Van Gogh exhibit card!

April from #3 @MsKoby thank you for the adorable bear. Today I noticed what looks like pinning on my mushroom bag! Are you planning to attend the Lexington meetup? I’ll be returning from Atlanta on April 18, so I should be available to go see the moonbow!

3 Likes

#20 reporting for March 2024

#1 @ReadWithMelissa , Thank you for the botanical card! I hope you had a Happy Easter as well!

#5 @anggenie , Thanks for the cute bunny tail Easter card! Your upcoming cruise in 2025 sounds like so much fun!

#12 @AllAboutTheBooks , Thanks Carlene for the women’s history card… yes, things have certainly changed for women since 1968!!

#13 @volvomom , Thank you for the lovely woman card! It’s very warm here, so sending sunshine your way!!

#17 @SusanWilson , Thank you for the Great Smoky Mountains card! Though it’s been a few years since I have visited there, in the past I have been many times, and probably have a photo of the sign too!!

I believe that I have received all except #9, and that’s okay.

•• so sorry, can’t get any photos to load!!

@MsKoby , are you still waiting for my card? It was mailed over a month ago!

@TheVintageDarling , have you received my cards for Feb and March yet?

Please let me know, if you never receive them, I can re send.

4 Likes

Kristin, oh wow, I sent you the exact same card as #2!! Good thing you like it!!

3 Likes

Never any worries! I love every card I get!

2 Likes

I am, but don’t resend it. It is no big deal! It’s part of the game :purple_heart:

2 Likes

All cards from #3 were sent for April

2 Likes

Don’t forget, today is a total solar eclipse and partial solar eclipse. Look to the sky with proper protection today :slight_smile:

1 Like