OC&E RR - CLOSED for September!

@LLAcademy
This church makes all one’s troubles melt away.

1 Like

Beautiful sunrise here. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

@AllAboutTheBooks
Nice to learn about this scientist. It’s amazing to learn about those that paved the way in science. Thanks!

3 Likes

Beautiful! Who is this one from?

#17 reporting for March
Received all but #9

Sorry this is so delayed! This month has thrown a few curveballs so I’m catching up big time. Thank you to ALL who sent a lovely card! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#16 @clandysaws: Eena, this one came in from February! Thank so you much. This one is lovely.

#1 @ReadWithMelissa: Mel, love this bird stamps card! I’ve been super into learning about birds lately! This time of year in FL they are super active and fun to watch! Spring Break time is always wild here especially in this area around Clearwater Beach. Traffic jams every day. We definitely stay out of the crowd if possible. We’ve been biking a lot lately before it gets too warm, enjoying the nice in between weather. How was the Chicago library!? How exciting!

#2 @hjbcats: Hannah, thanks for the cool George Rogers Clark National Historical Park card! I bet these paintings are so cool in person and larger than life! Love that! I recently visited the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, I’ve been super into art lately. Also love your stickers! Thanks again.

#3 @MsKoby: Ellisa, love this cool Lunar Calendar, thank you! March has been a whirlwind. I truly cannot believe the month is over, I never stopped. We are celebrating Easter tomorrow with family, just a small gathering. Hope you’ve had a wonderful trip to MI visiting friends!

#4 @speechlady99: Becky, I truly gasped at this gorgeous card. The stamps are also so awesome, thank you SO much! I love moon landing cards and this one is breathtaking! Thank you for choosing this one for me!

#5 @anggenie: Angie, this big cat card by Tausendschoen is SOOO amazing! I love the art, the colors and the texture! Thank you so much, this is my first Tausendschoen!

#6 @sarabb: Sara, thank you for this cool classic art deco Dunkle’s Gulf card! It is right up my alley!! Love it! Thanks for the quote also!

#7 @PrincessFlamingo: Joy, thank you for adding this LouPaper card to my collection! It features some of my favorite things! My favorite postcard yet has to be one I received from a penpal in England featuring an antique blue postbox. :slight_smile:

#8 @jenz88: Jen, I adore this Atlantic City Pennsylvania Railroad card!! And thanks so much for the movie recommendation, I’ll check it out! What’s your fave genre? Thanks for the perfect stamps and stickers also!

#10 @TheVintageDarling: Alison, thanks for this stunning St. Patrick’s Day card! I love your stickers, too! We recently watched a series on Apple TV called Hello Tomorrow, and it was truly eye candy! They call it “retro futurism”. Such a fun watch!

#11 @risabell96: Marisa, thanks for this lovely sunset card! Its definitely warming up here, too, most days! We’ve gotten close to 90 degrees a couple times already. Supposed to be an active hurricane season, yikes! Have a blessed Easter also!

#12 @AllAboutTheBooks: Carlene, such a cool card featuring the six million women in the workforce during WWII for Women’s History Month, thank you!

#13 @volvomom: Kristin, thanks for this beautiful card featuring a woman working in the fields! A lovely piece of art and design. Thank you!

#14 @darlindanz: Joanie, this medical blue cat card is so funny! I love it! You always include a great stamp also, thank you! Yes, I do really enjoy reading and have recently been able to get back into it! I’m starting a new book called Divine Rivals about two young rival journalists mixed with fantasy elements. I am enjoying it so far!

#15 @JoBo27: Joan, thanks for this great card featuring the Milky Way night sky at Joshua Tree National Park! Did you have a wonderful time visiting? It looks stunning! Thank you!

#16 @clandysaws: Eena, thanks for my lucky St. Patrick’s Day Greeting! I love holiday cards with a vintage inspiration!

#18 @Hazygirl: JoAnn, thanks for this awesome card featuring the Road to Space! It reminds me of a show I watched on AppleTV called Hello Tomorrow. I think I would go to space if ever given the opportunity!

#19 @jordynb: Jordyn, I am in love with this Sally Ride card and stamp! Thank you SO much!! What a fascinating life she lived. Such a trailblazer. :slight_smile:

#20 @journeyforth: Jan, I love Route 66 cards!! And the stamp is so perfect too, thank you! I’ve never been on Route 66, but it is surely a bucket list trip if we get the chance to take an extended vacation, it would be such a memory maker trip for sure!

#21 @bookendss: Juliana, this Lucy The Elephant card is so absolutely cool! I love these types of landmarks. Your stamps are so loved as well, thank you!! The James Cagney one is swoon worthy!

#22 @alisonp2022: Alison, thank you so much for adding Illinois to my LouPaper collection! I love this card! We plan on visiting Chicago for my husband’s 40th bday for the home opener Cubs game! So it’s only fitting that the Cubs are featured here. Can’t wait to get a picture in front of the bean too lol. :slight_smile: Thank you again!

#23 @LLAcademy: thanks for this lovely St. Patrick’s Day card!! I will check out the movie you recommended, I haven’t seen it! Here in the Tampa Bay area there is no shortage of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. They dye the Hillsborough River green and it’s a huge party! Hope you had a great month!

#24 @katiekins: Katie, I just love this NASA card from Huntsville, AL! I’m such a nut for anything space travel! Thanks for adding this to my collection. That is SO cool that you saw the house from AHS Coven season! That is the one season I have watched (twice) and it was awesome! I haven’t seen many filming locations from anything recent, but growing up my Dad did security jobs on the side for various celebrities when they came in for conventions. He also worked in TV for 17 years before changing careers. I loved going to work with him and seeing all the TV magic behind the scenes!

#25 @sarahgrab1: Sarah, thanks for this gorgeous card celebrating Claudia Ruggerini for Women’s Month! I really enjoyed reading her story! I hope you had a wonderful month!

9 Likes

Whew! I go traveling for one week and you ladies post almost 100 times!! :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#3 reporting arrivals for January, February & March!!

JANUARY
#21 @carried_away Thank you for the lovely French painting. :purple_heart:

FEBRUARY
#22 @volvomom Kristin, this is so fun! Does your friend sell these? I’m in love with it! Thank you for sending it to me. It was worth the wait.

MARCH
#12 @AllAboutTheBooks Carlene, thank you for this awesome card. Who is your positive female role model? Mine was/is my mom.

#21 @bookendss My friend, this is gorgeous!! The colors are amazing! I’m so grateful you chose this for me. Thank you. :heart:

Jan: complete
Feb: complete
Mar: 6, 20

3 Likes

#19 reporting cards received for March:

#5 @anggenie thank you for the adorable koala card, I hope you had a great March!

#15 @JoBo27 thank you for the awesome Misty Copeland card, amazing to learn she didn’t start training in ballet until age 13!

3 Likes

I was lucky to have several great role models. My mom was a fantastic activist and took me to my first march in DC when I was 16. Her mom (my grandmother) was an amazing woman who was a role model for the whole family!

4 Likes

So crazy how some months we fill up in less than a day, and others leave empty spots. We’ve got 3 more slots available for April’s RR so feel free to tell your other RR friends about our openings :slight_smile: Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! We’ll send out final addresses when we fill up or early Monday, which ever is sooner!

March
#18 hazygirl reporting

#13 @volvomom Sent Santiago Chile. Thank you

1 Like

Has the final list for April been posted?

1 Like

#15 reporting for March final 3 cards received.
#20 @journeyforth such a beautiful card, I love sitting next to the dogs drinking tea!
#13 @volvomom your card reminded me of a scrapbook page, beautiful colors! I can’t wait to sit on the deck as well. Come on warm weather!
#1 @ReadWithMelissa thank you for the lovely March card! March is a busy month, lots of family birthdays, and Easter.

3 Likes

I know our fearless leaders are celebrating today, so I’m going to jump in.

Here is the list of who is participating for April if you want to start your postcards based on previous address lists. I don’t believe anyone is new. E said she’ll send the addresses on Monday. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Thank you Ellisa.

3 Likes

#20 I do have more cards to report, maybe later tonight or tomorrow, but sadly, I won’t be able to participate in April. but I will be back this summer!

2 Likes

Happy Easter! :hatching_chick: total March update from #7 @PrincessFlamingo

#25 @sarahgrab1

Thank you for this super cool card! Everyday at work a special woman got recognized.

#2 @hjbcats

Thank you so much for the cute corgi card. I wish I was going to Florida soon, but I will be going to Mississippi in May.

#10 @TheVintageDarling

what a cute card. Thanks for all the shamrocks and of course there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

#23 @LLAcademy

I love all John Wayne movies, and grew up watching everyone of them. The quiet man is one of my favorites.

#3 @MsKoby

Thank you for the super cool moon card. I absolutely love it. We just celebrated Eastern day with an egg hunt and of course the Easter bunny came and saw us Yesterday, we died eggs and went to a big hunt at a federal state park.

#5 @anggenie

thank you so much for the super cute bunny bum card. A

love it and your Easter decorations//cir8dYZmCXYZNfdLmNlXGkIlo5P.jpeg)
I always get a lot of cool cards each month and I’m so appreciative of each one. Thank you so much for this. Awesome St. Patrick’s Day card. What a cutie.

#19 @jordynb

Thank you so much for the women’s day card. It’s super cool. Hope you had a great March.

#8 @jenz88

Thank you so much for this amazing card. I absolutely love it. It’s in my top 50. We’re glad to have warmer weather here in Missouri as well. Hope you had a great March.

#22 @alisonp2022

Thank you for the really cool card. My favorite season is spring and summer. I am definitely not a winter bird. I do not enjoy the cold.

#14 @darlindanz

Thank you for the Disney card. I absolutely love anything Disney as well as flamingos. My show is over thank goodness it was probably one of the most mentally exhausting ones I’ve ever done but for this spring, I am assistant directing and costume coordinating for a Shakespeare show joining the local board for the Avenue theater. I

#24 @katiekins

Thank you for this funny card. I love Mardi Gras and I love New Orleans. That’s so cool that they threw out postcards

#18 @Hazygirl

This card is absolutely amazing. Thank you for thinking of me and sending it to me. I love Tiffany glass and decorating. I have not seen this one before. Absolutely stunning.

#11 @risabell96

Thank you for the stunning card. Did you make it? I absolutely love it and it makes me homesick for the beach. Hope you had a great March.

@SusanWilson #17

I love this card in the concept of tea. How relaxing does this look? Our weather is finally warming up thank goodness.

#20 @journeyforth

Thank you for the Easter card. The bunny looks a little mischievous. How fun is that? Hope you got to get out into your garden this month. I think spring has finally sprung here in Missouri.

#12 @AllAboutTheBooks

Your card was so cool with the vintage vibe and historical facts. Hope you had fun at Disney and had a great March.

#4 @speechlady99

Who doesn’t love a Bob Ross card thank you right now. I am reading books by Mark Tufo zombie fallout series.

#13 @volvomom

You hit the nail on the head with weird card because my exact thought was huh when I saw the front yes, I collect teacup and teapots every year. I host a large Mother’s Day tea for the ladies in my town that I live in and I also have tea parties with my little girl all the time, I really enjoy it

#15 @JoBo27

Thank you for the gone with the wind card. My favorite state I have ever lived in is Mississippi Alabama is the second.

#21 @bookendss

I absolutely love the weird vintage ones I have several thank you for this one. It’s definitely my top 50. Hope you had a great month.

#6 @sarabb

Thank you so much for this card. I love it. Thank you for the fun stickers as well. Hope you had a great month.

These are all the March cards I have received and am completely up-to-date for March 2024

8 Likes

Welcome to the group @Sharontup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s official, APRIL RR signups are now closed, PM has been sent! No fools here, only 23 participants this month, so I wasn’t trying to play tricks with the # skips haha Off to the park with the kiddos, but I’ll check back later tonight if there are any questions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

March #21 received

#13 thank you @volvomom for the meet up card. I hope to go to one! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes