OC&E RR - CLOSED for September!

I’m ok with envelopes

2 Likes

I’d love to be a HUG person! Count me in!

Also, I participate in a long-standing RAS RR run by Maleko. I’d love to send some of you a RAS! Please let me know if it’s ok to share your address with the group. They are all long-standing postcrossers. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

You can share mine :heartpulse:

Happy to be here for the new year! :hugs:

2 Likes

You can share mine!

@Melissa, I meant to ask - can we remove my last name from the address list? I am also okay with envelopes!

2 Likes

Envelopes are ok by me as well

3 Likes

I thought this was cool! I’m going to print it out and color in a day everytime I write, mail or receive a postcard. If you need this via email just let me know. Happy New Year!

9 Likes

Super cool, thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would love a copy of this! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Some late updates here, as someone (whose username is a car!) has a messy office. Thank gosh for vacations to organize!

OCTOBER!
IMG_5263
#22 Volvomom received:
#3 - colorful multi autumn card! Loved the fluffy stickers. Sorry I can’t read your username because of postmarks. Will look up!
#19 @Sherri_B - A great autumn scene. I do love the changes of the seasons.
#15 @GraceFamily - My students love these “Where’s Waldo?” cards! Now I can wake them up after their holiday break!
#28 @Jaded - Boo! I loved the vintage sticker you used on your card, along with the cool washi tape.

Sorry I didn’t photograph them in order! #22 has received for October #15, 19, 22, and 28.

3 Likes

Love this!!

2 Likes

It’s amazing what a sip of champagne can do! ;)!

For November:

#16 - @clandysaws - Such great stamps, and such a wonderful art card. As someone who got the “plant addiction” this past year, I can totally appreciate this!

@AllAboutTheBooks - Sorry I don’t have the number! I am going to hang this “NOTHING TO DO THERE” card in my classroom for when my students are on their phones. :slight_smile:

#25 @thetinylibrarian - This is such a unique Tennessee (and state!) card. Love it! For Thanksgiving this year we started the tradition of a “Friendsgiving” the Friday after for my sons and their friends. Guess who cooked? But loved it? :wink:

Thanks to all of you in this special RR!

4 Likes

#25 reporting for January:

I mailed all of January’s cards today :heart: Happy New Year!

4 Likes

I am a little late for January, but would be interested in a HUG card volunteer!

2 Likes

#21 reporting Dec. received cards.

#1 @ReadWithMelissa I love your creative artwork. Happy New Year!

#5 @TheMailmansWife Thank you for the lovely Christmas tree card.

#7 @PrincessFlamingo Fun vintage-inspired card. I don’t have any 2024 adventures planned…yet!

#9 @Amalan I love that you share about your cubsouts. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

#14 @darlindanz I love how you re-used a vintage card and what lovely stamps! Thank you. Happy New year.

#15 @GraceFamily Love the Meowy Christmas card. My favorite is homemade snickerdoodle cookies!

#18 @Hazygirl I love the pretty snowy reindeer card. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

#25 @TwoDoggies Tom Petty is amazing! Music now is not the same. You grew up where I grew up too. I’m from Clearwater, FL. My family mostly still lives in FL and I visit often.

1 Like

All my January OC & E cards have been deposited in mail today!

4 Likes

#13 reporting in for December
Today I Received 5,26 and 30

5.) @TheMailmansWife - pretty aspens and Christmassy tree
Thank you for the pretty card. Aspen trees always look so naked and sad in the snow, but this painting makes them look really pretty. Also love the washi tape! I wish you the best of luck in restoring traditions that make you happy!

26.) @sarahgrab1 - Textured Merry Christmas
The texture on this card is weirdly pleasing. My husband kept picking it up and playing with it haha! I’m amazed you mailed that on the 8th and it took almost a month to get here from Nashville! I was not ready for the holiday season. It was so busy. I may never recover!

@risabell96- Red and White ornaments
These ornaments are so pretty! I love the cute little elf stamp and washi tape you used too. <3 Thank you!

2 Likes

#20 reporting for January that I sent cards 1-7 today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you please post these on the other thread? Thank you!

2 Likes