OC&E RR - Online Connection & Elation CLOSED FOR MAY SIGNUPS!

I’d love to join! Pm-ing my address :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d like to join for January please!

3 Likes

Oops, I didn’t say this earlier but I’d love to stay lucky #13 if possible

5 Likes

Noted! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to join for January if there are slots still available.

5 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

7 Slots Available :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m here! Save me a spot please!

Also I have lots of cards to report after I catch up on sleep :heart::zzz:

6 Likes

I’ll join for January, if there’s still room! #20 if possible! :love_letter::heart:

4 Likes

Would like to jump back in if there’s room! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! 3 Spots left :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would like to join if there is a spot available, thanks!

3 Likes

Awesome! Welcome to the group, please message me or @ReadWithMelissa your address to secure your spot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Count me in please.

2 Likes

We are still setting up the new topic space, so I wanted to let the newer members know/remind the OGs that while the Postcrossing and OC&E RR expectation is simply to send a postcard, many in our community like to share a little bonus from time to time, or maybe just save $$ on postage by using an envelope should they owe you 2 cards for whatever reason (ex: perhaps you are both in another RR). So here is our current “Envelopes OK” list, if you’d like to be added (or removed) as we move into the new year, please let us know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No pressure at all, some really prefer the romance of a postcard’s travel scars or stamp cancellation. Again, by having your name on this list it does not change the expectation, just let’s people know that you don’t mind the occasional envelope.

Envelopes OK:
:email: :love_letter: :email: :love_letter: :email: :love_letter:

@Amalan
@anggenie
@bookendss
@clandysaws
@darlindanz
@Fangirllt
@GraceFamily
@Hazygirl
@JoBo27
@jordynb
@k8thegr8
@kat4544
@katiekins
@LLAcademy
@MagicManders
@MsKoby
@ochoa626
@penpalandpostcard
@Pinksxo
@PrincessFlamingo
@ReadWithMelissa
@sarabb
@sarahgrab1
@Sherri_B
@smsurrena
@SusanWilson
@tatteredbutterfly67
@TheMailmansWife
@TheNeonHyena
@thetinylibrarian
@TheVintageDarling
@Tracy-CO
@volvomom

3 Likes

Woo hoo! Only one spot left now!! :smiley:

2 Likes

You can add me to the “Envelopes OK” list!

2 Likes

#22 reporting for Dec

#20 sent a vintage Christmas card
Your tradition sounds fun! Never had Chocolate fondue but now I want to try it! What’s your favorite thing to dip in it?

#30 sent a christmas-y looking drink. I hope you had a great Christmas, too!

2 Likes

Hi!! I’m in! Did I make it!?

2 Likes

OC & E for Jan 2024 is closed!!

Thank you @TheMailmansWife !

If you weren’t able to join, please know that we are always looking for HUG card volunteers (still working on updating that for the new thread here, but you can PM me & @ReadWithMelissa for info) and you can bookmark this topic for when we open February signups at the end of January. Also a great time to focus on any penpals you may have.

Our amazing leader/host will be sending out the address list in the coming days, feel free to check out profiles and get ideas or even write cards, but please do not send any out for this round until Jan 1st to keep everything fair and tidy :slight_smile:
2024 here we come! :clinking_glasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

8 Likes