SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED
Hi, I’m Lianna and I’m the new host for these RRs.
I’m very happy to host this great RR. Please always send me a message if you are unhappy with anything or have some need or suggestion what should be changed.
Welcome to the Alternative Round Robin, I hope you will enjoy it!
This RR is to offer an alternative to the main big fantastic monthly one, and has a maximum of 21 participants:
- You can sign up, when you have sent all postcards of previous Alternative RR and when I see, that they are arriving.
- To Signup - post here and message me your postal-address (unless I have it from previous RRs)
- Participants are restricted to 3 from Russia, China, U.S.A , Germany and Finland and 2 from other countries in one RR. I will decide what to do, if there are more. I reserve the right to put people to groups in my opinion, I shall always try to make different groups.
- Each participant must send a card to everyone else in the round, so you will only need to send 20 cards .
- This is a preference based RR. You are expected to look at participants favorites, wishlists and preferences to help you choose the cards you send. It’s considered rude to send the same card to each participant unless it matches everyone’s preferences.
- No free, handmade, damaged or vintage cards.
- Please write on each card the name of the RR, your nickname and number.
- The cards have to be sent out till the last day of the month.
- Participants must announce sent & received cards promptly on the thread - pls write your number and number of the sender.
- Any negative comments posted will result in the culprit being banned from these RR’s. So please, no “Should have looked at my profile”, “I didn’t like the card” or " you have already send me this card” or any similar. You can contact me personally, when there are problems.
-RR language is English, so please post your comments in English. We all would like to know, what cards you get and what your comments are.
|Formerly known as||Notes|
|2||Yool||Russia||I have Bday on the 30th but would prefer wishlist cards.|
|4||mebee||China||my Birthday on the 14th, birthday cards welcome. (no folding card please)|
|7||simplydeep1||simplydeep||Korea||My birthday is November 19th and I would love to receive birthday cards:)|
|9||CarolSH||Torchwood3||USA||Christmas cards are fine|
|14||falconplants||Germany||It´s never too early to send a Christmas postcard!|
|16||ibendou||China||No Christmas cards and holiday cards|
|17||azzurri||Switzerland||NO Christmas cards please.|
sent and received cards
Received: 1-2, 4-6, 8-14, 15, 17-21
Received: 1-2, 8, 10-12, 14-17, 20
Received: 1-4, 6, 8-21
Received: 1-5, 8-19, 21
Received: 1, 3, 6, 10-13, 14-15
Received: 1-6, 9-21
Received: 1-7, 10, 13-17, 19-21
Received: 1-6, 8-9, 11-20
Received: 1-10, 12-15, 17-21
Received: 1, 3-12, 15, 17-21
Sent: 1-17, 19-21 (mail to Australia is suspended)
Received: 1-6, 8-12, 14-21
Received: 1-5, 6, 8-11, 13, 15, 17-21
Received: 1-6, 8-10, 11-14, 16-21
Received: 1-4, 7-14, 19, 21
Received: 1-6, 8-16, 18-21
Received: 1-12, 14-17, 19-21
Received: 1-6, 8-18, 20-21
Received: 1-6, 8-17, 19, 21