November 23, 2024 York, PA Meetup at York Postcard Show

:world_map: CITY/REGION: York, Pennsylvania
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: York International Photo and Postcard Expo, York Expo Center 334 Carlisle Avenue York, PA 17401. We will be in the Horticultural Hall building. Free parking is available.
:calendar: DATE: November 23, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 to noon
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will gather for a special Postcrossing meetup during the York International Photo and Postcard Expo. You will have to pay a $5.00 admission fee to attend the show. The show organizers are providing us with a table for our meetup.

Meetup postcards will be provided. Bring your ink stamper or favorite pen and make your mark on these meetup postcards.

After the meetup you can explore the show to find all types of postcards. Some vendors also sell postage.

This meetup will take place at the York International Photo and Postcard Expo. The show is two days long, but our meetup will take place on Saturday, November 23 (the second day of the show).

Mark your calendar, gather your favorite pens, and join us for an unforgettable day at the York International Photo and Postcard Expo! :earth_africa::postbox::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for hosting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s a bit too too early to know if I’ll be free but I’m definitely interested in attending

Just booked a room. I will definitely be coming. (Barring a blizzard)

2 Likes

I would like to sign up to attend please!
Pennyaschu

1 Like

I would like to attend the meet up. This will be my first meet up.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you there!

I am going to put this on my calendar and hope to be able to make the trip. Thank you for hosting.

1 Like

I am putting this is my planner and would love to come - count me in!

1 Like

It’s a little far out for me to know my schedule for sure, but I’ve put it on my calendar and hopefully I’ll be able to make it.

1 Like