New UK stamps being issued on the 28th May - Paul McCartney!

Hi Folks, another blockbuster issue from Royal Mail for those with deep pockets being issued on the 28th May celebrating Paul McCartney, the British Music icon. . There will be 4 X 1st class at 85p and 4 at £1-70 ( international Postcard rate ), plus Minisheet, plus all the usual paraphernalia, Prestige stamp book, booklet, smilers type sheet, limited edition stuff, PHQ cards, presentation pack etc etc etc. This is likely to be a very very popular set. I’d best get to the Post Office early !! Thought the stamp collectors out there who enjoy those fabulous songs would be interested to see this planned issue. Do you like the designs featuring album covers?
Best Wishes… Derek

14 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Excellent :+1:

My heart is racing already! I want one! I want them all!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

These were on the news in Australia tonight. I said to my family those will be popular with Postcrossers :joy:

All of those are really cool! Now I hope I’ll receive card with at least one of those :pleading_face:

Wow, they made the Australian News, yes they will be popular, I will get a load for My Postcards to send as you’re right they’ll be popular , Best Regards, D

2 Likes

I’m sure you will, if you message me your address perhaps you’ll be surprised to get some on a Postcard from the UK after the 28th May !!! From me !

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s really sweet of you! I sent you a PM :blush:

I’m a Beatles fan who lives in the USA. How can I purchase these Paul McCartney stamps? Does anyone know if there is an address or website to purchase these stamps? Help?

Hi from the UK !
The Paul McCartney issue is available from The Royal Mail online shop at

https://shop.royalmail.com/special-stamp-issues/paul-mccartney

All the products are listed , you may want the stamps set ( £10-20) and the Minisheet (£5-10) there is also a Limited edition Fan sheet which is limited to 5000 copies and retails at £10-90.
Not sure what the postage is from Royal Mail to the US for these items maybe e-mail them there are contact details on there. There is a plethora of other items inc First day covers etc etc and Prestige Stamp book at £20-25. It’s not a cheap set !!

Best Regards , Derek

If you get stuck contact me and I’ll try and help out but would send Registered to the UUS.

Many thanks for this contact info. I just pre-ordered. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

2 Likes