New U.S. stamp combinations, through the magic of computer programming

Oh my! I’m so grateful for your post. I didn’t realize the prices were going up again so soon. I just bought new stamps today! I got forever stamps and 10¢ stamps. Now I’ll need to return to the post office for more stamps!

3 Likes

I just bought a ton of 10 cent ones too, haha, looks like I will be using two of them until I run out. Then I can get the 20 cent ones! :slight_smile:

It really is, and I love the designs on the bigger ones too, so sometimes I really have to squish them in! I miss the dragons ones, they were large but sooo cute! Currently I like the Raven Story ones!

1 Like

Thanks, buddy! You’re a peach!!

I have mostly .18 -.22 cent old stamps so if I don’t use any forever stamps on my cards cards I will have to use five .22 cents and one .20 cent to make up $1.30. Sometimes it uses up so much room on the card :joy:

1 Like

For more rates than you ever want to know look for Notice 123 Price List on the USPS website.

Go to the bottom of the homepage, click “postal explorer”. Look for “Prices” near the bottom then look for the August 2021 Price Change. From there find the link for the new Notice 123. Note the current 123 won’t be taken down until at least midday 8/29 so be sure to check the date.

1 Like

Thank you! So helpful! I’m using it as justification to put in a big stamp order :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this! My biggest worry is fitting all of the stamps, usually I use 2 forevers and either a 10c pear or 10c vintage stamp. Sometimes it’s work just fitting 3 on, now to worry about 4! Oh well, it’s a good problem to have.

3 Likes

Oh this is fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to do this and share with everyone! Choosing, calculating and arranging the stamps on the postcard is just as much fun as sending and receiving postcards! This will be awesome! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this! I just ordered some 5 cent “grapes” stamps!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing the math!