The stamps with Belarusian cuisine, issued today:

44 Likes

2022 Hungarian stamp designs

21 Likes

Red cotton
Macau SAR
图片

28 Likes

World Exhibition EXPO 2020 Dubai - coin of Harun al-Rashid (year 797)
This stamp will be issued on 21st of January.

Related products

FDC:

Sheet:

11 Likes

Out 17th January: Norwegian Post 375 years

NK2069S NK2070S

The QR code takes you to an anniversary video.

12 Likes

Magyar Posta is issuing a souvenir sheet to mark the 10th anniversary of the Fundamental Law of Hungary entering into force.

25 Likes

first issue from Portugal in 2022:
Portuguese Faces at the UN

The stamps were drawn by students of Portuguese schools. :wink:

17 Likes

The first stamps for the UK will be The Rolling Stones

And this is a list of ones to be released later in the year:

20 Likes

Update on Queen Margrethe’s Golden Jubilee:

The Faroe Islands :faroe_islands: are going to issue this stamp showing the Queen in front of the St. Magnus Cathedral:

Greenland :greenland: is issuing a stamp showing the Queen next to a fjord with icebergs:

35 Likes

First Stamp Issues of the Isle of Man.

Year of the Tiger - Pottery illustrations featuring Metallic Gold Ink, artwork by Manx artist Ana Jaks.

Our Cregneash Home - Watercolour Paintings of the Isle of Man by two Manx artists Nancy Corkish and David Byrne.

46 Likes

Présidence française du Conseil de l’Union Européenne

Issued on the 11th of January

More information on La Poste website.

4 Likes

In Japan, stamps with flowers and plants as motifs by the painter Yumeji Takehisa will be released on February 1, 2022.
I love his work so I’m really looking forward to it!

Also, the stamps with the motif of modern Tokyo / old Edo, which will be released on March 3, are wonderful.
The face value of this stamp is for sending letters in Japan, which is more than the amount for sending postcards overseas, but I will use it generously!

48 Likes

UN Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic:Sport for Peace

26 Likes

These barn Presort stamps look pretty similar to the (still current) barn postcard stamps! Guess we really love our barns haha

1 Like

India Post released another COVID-19 related stamp on 16 Jan 2022.
This stamp celebrates first anniversary of the India’s vaccination drive and it’s achievement in developing the indigenous COVID-19 vaccine.

21 Likes

I was looking forward to the stamp for Winter Olympic games but… I don’t know, I don’t like it as I liked one for Tokyo. At least the value is B (8.60 kn) for international postcard

9 Likes

Another bit of news: I have asked the responsible Federal Ministry of Finance. The Postcrossing stamp is expected to be published at the end of August. The background is copyright regulations and licensing agreements.

7 Likes

Woowww! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful stamps! I am so excited to head to the post office and grab a few books. I am almost entirely out of stamps and need more global stamps as well :slight_smile:

1 Like