New Stamps issued in 2024

Hello Nasia, hello dear compatriot. I agree with your message but do not forget that we have always the refugee stamp to raise more awareness.

1 Like

I’ve always been told Portugal doesn’t even have that. It’s sold as the holiday destination for those who don’t like heat so much.

1 Like

Like others said, although we don’t have coastline in the Mediterranean we do have several elements in common with those countries, like the climate, some culture and of course the Mediterranean diet, so I never have ever thought about it :woman_shrugging:

Royal Mail :uk: will issue these stamps on 25 July 2024 to celebrate 50 years of DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS.

The stamps feature illustrations from comic artist Wayne Reynolds of iconic beasts and baddies from the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS universe.

Also a miniature sheet

22 Likes

Ohhhhh I love love love love love love love them :heart::heart::heart: Thay are just amazing… seems Like I need to make another order at Royal mail web shop … I already hear my purse mourn xD

1 Like

great one… high postage rate indeed. but great design… it speaks so much of the sorrow… well made even it is a sad theme it is well carried out.

2 Likes

Olympic surfing events in French Polynesia :

Stamp

First day cancellation (I like the waves and surfboards arranged in the shape of a tiare tahiti)

First day cover

(From tahitiphilatelie.pf - Stamps from French polynesia / timbres de Polynésie)

15 Likes

July 12, Türkiye :tr:

Sülüngiller (Phesants)

15 Likes

Absolutely the best stamp design for year 2024!

The dragon, owl, mythical beasts and fighters. All are so cool!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Some new United Nations releases

9 Likes

@safiyecansu :heart_eyes: lovely issue

8 Likes

@vireolanius I am sure that those beauties will be interesting for you.

2 Likes

Singapore’s Olympics stamps.

One of those rare 10 stamp issues (last we did 10 stamps was 2019’s Singapore Bicentennial series)

Coming 26 July!

11 Likes

185 years of diplomatic relations between Serbia and France

Nice stamp with even more interesting sheet and FDC.

The stamp depicts Miloš Obrenović, Prince of Serbia on the left and King Louis Philippe I on the right, between them is the building of French Embassy in Belgrade.

On the central part of the sheet is depicted Monument of Gratitude to France, located in Belgrade, created by Ivan Meštrović, one of the greatist Yugoslavian sculptors.

Illustration on the FDC is sculpture Three Charites, which symbolises Liberté, égalité, fraternité. The sculpture was created by Charles Marie Louis Joseph Sarrabezolles and it stands on the top of the Embassy of France building in Belgrade.

6 Likes

Korea is to issue Ceremonial Flags of the Josen Dynasty on July 18th, 2024.

Love the color and the windy detail!

16 Likes

Inter, winner team of A serie football championship 2024, issued july 12:

minisheet is 130 x 104 mm, while stamps are B valid for domestic 20g.

3 Likes

July 12 - BH Pošta has issued a stamp in honour of the Bosnian best swimmer and European winner Lana Pudar, born in 2006 in Mostar.

3 Likes

Ostia, issued july 13:

translation: a roundabout on the sea

Festino di Santa Rosalia 400 years, issued july 14:

It’s a popular devotion religious celebration held every july in Palermo, in memory of the aid of saint Rosalia during the plague of 1624.

As usual both stamps are B valid for domestic 20g.

8 Likes

Germany :de:

11 Likes

National Day Stamps

Coming 1 August

8 Likes